BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
andrea m.
siempre lo compro es muy bueno sabor y color deliciosos para ásapalos y agasajos en familia con un rico vino
Margit Arnadóttir N.
Fámjin
This one tastes good! But I have had better. It is worth a try and I would buy it again because of the taste!
Inês G.
I really love cheese, so has a kid I would take this mini cheese every day to the school. I really like them
Yoli S.
Doral, FL
This I like, is not my favorite, but if my dad's. Has a taste delicious and you can accompany with the food.
Amanda J.
Mmmmmm. This is the perfect cheese to snack on!! I love the flavour and the size is just right! My favorite.
Marta M.
Love eat mini babybel semisoft cheese in a little break in the morning or in the afternoon. Very good flavor.
Jana R.
Love these! Have been eating these since I was a kid. Now my toddlee enjots them. Great snack/ lumcubox treat
Abi B.
It's an okay product however it wouldn't be on my go to list however my some of my family members love these
Gabrielle L.
London, Ontario
Really good cheese perfect for your lunch to have as a little snack. Product is pretty expensive but worth it
Donna T.
I don't personaly like them but my kids do. Great for lunch boxes or for snacks. Better than given them junk
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?