BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jessica W.
Mc Leod, MT
This is one of my favorite snacks to bring to work. They're small but extremely rich and satisfying. I even think they go quite nice with a glass of wine! I will continue buying these!
Jenna R.
Dallas, TX
One of my favorite things about this product is the way it's packaged. I love to peel the wax off of each little cheese. The cheese is really creamy and so yummy with crackers.
Meve M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Me and my daughter love this cheese. Smooth flavor. Great value, and taste. Definitely recommend it. I always buy it, can't get enough of it. I usually buy it at bj's but you can also buy it at shop rite.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
I really really like this cheese! It's great to just grab out of the fridge and eat or I like to put it into my lunch. I love the packaging and it's fun to unwrap the wax stuff that's around it. It is pretty much expensive but it is so worth it. The quality is great!
Kim R.
PERFECT SIZE, EASY TO UNWRAP, GREAT FOR LUNCHES AND SNACKS, CAN BE PURCHASED AT MOST GROCERY STORES. LOVE THESE CHEESES AND WOULD RECOMMEND AS WELL AS REPURCHASE. PRICE IS A LITTLE ON THE HIGH SIZE SO I ONLY PURCHASE THESE ON OCCASION.
Tried these recently, and oh my gosh?!?!? Who had been hiding these from me for years? So darn good! These are a part of my snacks, they are soft and are Gouda, the taste is so good and packaged so great.
Abby E.
Amarillo, TX
My daughter can eat these for every meal! I always have them on hand for a snack & she loves to take them in her lunch. I think part of the appeal is unwrapping them. Unfortunately they're pretty pricey...
Melissa R.
Holland, MI
These are perfect for packing in my children's school lunches. Their tiny size makes it easy for my children to hold and their fun shape make it fun to eat. I tend to get these only when they are on sale.
Brooklynne G.
Bend
These mini babybel cheeses are great snacks for any occasion. Especially for lunch at school or lunch in general. They are healthy and affordable so it's a good deal. I really do recommend these to any age
Whitney T.
Lehi
Yummy yummy super easy and healthy fast snack to grab for all ages. The price is a bit high but I love them so it's worth the extra money. I like to get it at Costco in the bigger bags so they last longer.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart