BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Hannah G.
Absolute classic, used to have these in my lunchbox when I was a kid and there still as good now
Britni W.
Burnaby , BC
Such a great snack, easy to through into my bag and eat on the go! Love these. A repeat costumer
Lacie ☀.
Could eat these everyday! I usually like to buy them at Costco for cheaper and they include more
sabrina b.
So good colation
I put it on my lunch
These are so good
No dry at all
I love the size is perfect
Emma T.
Lovely as a snack and great in a lunch box. However don't leave them in the sun as the wax melts!
Kenzie P.
Broadbottom, Cheshire
these are good for small kids and even adults too. i'm a bit fussy with cheese but these ar nice
tanveer m.
Brampton , ON
fav snack, stores well in bags, definately should not be eaten often, be aware of caloric intake
Amanda G.
Pickering
Best snack! Very easy, can take it anywhere. Pairs well with any cracker. Comes in many flavours
Aly C.
Toronto, ON
So yummy! I love my cheese and these are fun to eat especially with some deli meat and crackers!
Diana R.
Me gusta y me recuerda a la infancia porque mi madre me lo daba como merienda casi todos los dias
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart