BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kelisch W.
driel
babybel cheese has a nice taste and its really handy if youre going somewere because of the packaging i love it!
Alejandra F.
My little one loves his baby bell so much! The minis are easy and the perfect choice for any snack or lunch box!
Kelly B.
Delicious, my little ones eats these so quick whenever we are able to purchase, but they are on the pricey side.
Tânia C.
Braga
Fantastic product, great flavor, I recommend it to the maximum and whenever it finishes I buy again. My favorite
Yulila P.
They are so delicious , and they have the perfect size for a snack , they are tasty , not to salty and super cute
Bahareh E.
Vienna
I love Mini Babybel. It still is a good snack after all these years. I wish they would have a vegan alternative.
Barbara D.
These great flavored mini individual cheese pieces are great for snacks, added to lunches and to take on the go.
Kate R.
Toronto , ON
So good! this cheese you can put on anything, I wish they could make this into a block cheese or other packaging
Mary M.
I use these on lunches for the whole family. The individually wrapped is such a help for an on the go grab snack.
🔥 ~.
Nijmegen
I LOVEE taking this with me everyday to school the packaging is so easy to open en I just love the way it tastes
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?