BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Agnes A.
Vantaa
Words can't describe my love for this oh my... I've been eating theese for god-knows how long now.
Natalia M.
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Good for snack, already at the embalage, you can find at any grocery market. Good source of calcium
Valeria C.
Laredo, TX
Yummi, I like it so much this brand. I use it like snack, is Very healthy, great taste! Good price.
Elisa C.
Family favourite. Kids love these as a snack. They are soft and creamy and a good nutritious smack.
Stefanie L.
Busby
When you love cheese this is the one to reach out for it's so delicious and yummy very good flavour
April O.
My favorite cheese to snack on. The keep for a long time & are fun to open. They taste great also.
Kim W.
Toronto, TX
I like to use the cheese wrapper as playdoh. The cheese is pretty good too I recommend trying this
Claire P.
Delicious! These are great to pop in your bag as a healthy snack and stop you reaching for rubbish.
Has a sort of sour taste to it? Tastes super processed it's actually disgusting . I hate them sorry
Debbarni G.
Sevran
Love this cheese. We have this everyday at breakfast and we love it so much and it's easy to carry
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart