BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Cynthia C.
ESTADO DE MEXICO
a delicious cheese, perfect size and rich flavor recommended for children, it helps strengthen bones
Gillian K.
London , ['', '', '']
Great strong but light taste
Great for packed lunches on the go
Purchase this with every weekly shop
Crystal R.
East Yorkshire , Hull
Baby bell have been a favourite for years! There the perfect addiction to a lunch box or for a snack!
Sunie R.
I love cheese and snack on these all the time, soo rich and hits the spot each time- very satisfying
Liudmila G.
Este queso es lo mejor del mundo se puede comer como snak y acompañado con galletas sabe denlo mejor
Katie P.
Balby, Doncaster
Can remover having babybels since I was little and now I’m giving them to my daughter! We love them!
Onto T.
Lower Sackville , WY
Love babybel! It was my go to snack when I had gestational diabetes! Delicious and lots of flavours!
Lorena S.
I love cheese and this kind of cheese you can eat anytime and anywhere, also is delicious. Very good.
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario
I always have this cheese for snack i loved it so much!! I buy mine in my local food basic in canada
Donna I.
This is clearly everyone's favorite little cheese snack. The cutest most portable healthy snack ever!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart