BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Claire B.
alnwick
Very addictive and a great on the go snack for a cheese lover, nice addition to a cheese board on a budget!!!
Amelia B.
Love this cheese so much! Can eat as a snack by itself, or use in pasta when making homemade mac and cheese.
Chloe E.
Toronto
All time fave snack. So great. Perfect portions and they’re delicious. They’re great to pack in lunches too!
Lisa-jayne F.
Shard End, Birmingham
I seriously struggle to only have one of these little fellas. Great for a quick filler of when out and about
Danny H.
St. John's
Baby bell is inexpensive for the quality, it’s a delicious great snack for on the go and for a school snack!
Carlyn K.
These suckers are the perfect little snackie for on the go kids, Dads and Moms! Easy to open and super yummy!
Vanessa L.
NORTH YORK, ON
Very delicious cheese. I love packing these for a snack at work or even just having some for a snack at home.
Inês G.
I really love cheese, so has a kid I would take this mini cheese every day to the school. I really like them
Amber C.
bury , UK
My favourite cheese snack. They are great to have on the go for lunch, I enjoy putting mine in a pasta salad
Jude E.
Montoursville, PA
I always pack one of these in my lunch for work. Such a good snack and so yummy. Always on my shopping list.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?