BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Myriam P.
El Paso, TX
I love this cheese! It’s so tasty and creamy. I love how they are individually wrapped. I get them at Target most of the time! They’re a bit pricey but oh so worth it! I definitely recommend them! If you love cheese you’ll love these.
Raegan W.
Danville, VA
My favorite snack to have at home. Goes perfect with crackers or even just by itself. It's a little more pricey than most cheeses but it's such a great value that price doesn't bother me. I make sure to pick it up every time I go to the store.
Britney B.
Alexandria, VA
This cheese is not really my favorite but it is perfect for a on-the-go snack. The packaging is so cute! The little cheese snack is enclosed in a red wax. I usually get this cheese at my local Harris Teeter.
Libbi C.
I'm a cheese lover! I would eat cheese all day everyday if I could! Babybel makes for the perfect little snacks! They taste awesome and they're so easy and convenient to grab on the go! I will definitely be buying more Babybel's in the future!
Rebecca H.
Spring Valley, IL
LOVE these little things. They are so cute and easy to eat especially on the go and they are actually quite filling. They are pretty good for you unless you're like me and eat the whole bag in one sitting because they just taste so delicious.
Tabitha A.
Santa Monica, CA
These are my girls favourite snack! The flavour is awesome and the kids are begging for me. Price is great for the quality of cheese and they taste amazing. I will and have recommended to friends and family.
Erica G.
A great snack to pack in lunches, for people of all ages. I call it a "grown up string cheese". This is a little more on the expensive side, but the flavor is good, and these will last a while in the fridge.
Colleen C.
Love love love love. These are some addicting little cheeses. I could eat them all! They taste amazing and my daughter loves them as well. So easy to throw in her lunch box for school and it's easy to open.
Erin M.
Richmond, KY
I love babybel cheese! I pack one almost every day for lunch. These are great snacks and I love the packaging. I buy mine at sams club or Kroger and sometimes have coupons. I would recommend these to anyone!
Daniela F.
pinellas park
My easy go too snack. I hate hot there's only a few, because I could sit and eat all of it in one sitting because it's just that great. I like he idea it's covered by the wax but in general I just love it
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart