BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Crystal R.
East Yorkshire , Hull
Baby bell have been a favourite for years! There the perfect addiction to a lunch box or for a snack!
Tylisha C.
Halifax, NS
Love these mini cheeses! They taste so good and have a great value! Repeat customer! Would recommend
Liudmila G.
Este queso es lo mejor del mundo se puede comer como snak y acompañado con galletas sabe denlo mejor
Angela M.
Babybels are an awesome little treat. Super creamy, delicious cheese. I buy quite often for lunches.
Samira R.
Love cheese and defenity this one as a snack! You can make some raclette with it and it’s delicious!
Anita A.
New Castle, DE
My childrens are lovers this cheese, is very godo for the school and their friends answer whit this.
Tania P.
These were also the bomb during my childhood . I loved these mini babybels so good when you eat them
Annemarie T.
It's good to just eat them with crackers for a simple and fast snack. It's good to take on the go too
Onto T.
Lower Sackville , WY
Love babybel! It was my go to snack when I had gestational diabetes! Delicious and lots of flavours!
Katie P.
Balby, Doncaster
Can remover having babybels since I was little and now I’m giving them to my daughter! We love them!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart