BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Charlie R.
Bristol , Bradley Stoke
Childhood favourite!!! Love these but they are really high in fat and calories! I do however still eat them!
Jana R.
Love these! Have been eating these since I was a kid. Now my toddlee enjots them. Great snack/ lumcubox treat
Helena P.
Greece
I like them a lot. I can eat one with every meal. They are not so cheesy but more like a neautral taste.....
Estefany S.
Me encanta este tipo de quesitos para untar en galletas o panes, deliciosos para snack o meriendas....
Lesley K.
Small bites of cheese but very tasty .i have these as a treat on my diet as they tasty and easy to snack on .
Bianca P.
Mississauga, ON
These are the best. I always have a pack in my fridge because they are so yummy and easy for on the go things
Nica S.
My parents and siblings really loves this cheese. They eat then by itself and sometimes bring them to school.
Sira K.
London
Don't really like the cheese and the wax gets everywhere. However, the aftertaste is actually quite pleasant
Jude E.
Montoursville, PA
I always pack one of these in my lunch for work. Such a good snack and so yummy. Always on my shopping list.
Lucy M.
Baby bells are very tasty, and are perfect for packed lunch boxes and picnics. I really like them as a snack.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?