BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Stefany L.
Vankleek Hill, ON
The best on the go cheeses. I am a cheese lover and this brand never ceases to amaze me with the quality of their ingredients.
Victoria B.
Kitimat
My favourite kind of cheese to buy and perfect to bring to school. But the only thing j don't like is it makes my breath dtink
Krystal B.
Smiths Falls, ON
If you want a treat, then this is for you. So creamy and smooth. The flavour is amazing. I always get this when it is on sale.
Kath c.
Maracay
I love the taste of this because it is my favorite cheese and is very rich and is always used to fill the arepas live Venezuela
holly w.
Whitby, ON
Omg the are the BEST EVER great little snacks full of flavor suprt rich. You can eat it on its own or on a creaker really good
Christin M.
Don't like these at all, have only ever tried them cold, maybe if I melted them they would be nicer. Usually buy greated cheese
Ellie H.
Essex, Basildon
Not really a big fan of cheese but babybel is the only one I do like. packaging is cute anfd the texture of it is even better.
Natalie S.
The kids love these. And they're the perfect size little snack for them, to top it off they're a healthy choice for them too!!
Kiwii S.
I do not like many cheesy things and this is one of those which I don't like. It is just too much cheese at once for my liking
Mary J.
Norwich
It's a portable snack which I think is delicious. I carry them with me frequently. I always have a bag of these in the fridge.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?