BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Manley H.
Toronto
Great stuff! Makes a great snack and isn't too strong of a cheese! I wish it wasn't so expensive though!
Rebeca G.
Huelva
One of my favs kind of cheese! I love the taste and it is so comfy, because you can carry it everywhere!!
Ruth W.
Clarenville
They are a really nice flavored cheese. They are also really easy to put in lunches for a healthy option.
Andrä S.
Bedford
Ideal snack. Low in sugar and carbohydrates. Perfect for a keto diet. Last forever thanks to it's package
Goda B.
Kaunas, Lithuania
They’re like everything omg. I’m so in love with them😍 lmao married to cheese😂❤️ it’s soooo good I can’t
Sherry L.
Windsor
Love all the cheeses from babybel! Portable and the kids live them. A great school snack or picnics too!
Kali d.
Kingston, ON
THESE CHEESE ARE FABULOUS!! It go good with stuff. I eat lots on my fondue trips with family. YUMMY YUMMY
Sandy B.
Laval, QC
A great choice for school snacks. Great when paired with crackers as well. Very creamy and filling cheese
Julissa J.
Cancun Qroo
Es muy rico cuando lo combinas con esaladas y simplemente son marivillosos pero me gusta mas en desayuno
Ashley B.
Victoria , CA
Omg if I could eat these all day everyday I would! So good!! They’re very expensive but totally worth it
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart