BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Sophie M.
I'm a massive cheese person so these are prefect for me to take to school with me , I seriously love these
merel v.
I really really like those little babybells they are so tasty and so nice to take them with you everywhere
Karina M.
Me encanta este queso
Es uno de mis favoritos de esta marca
Lo uso para el desayuno
Tiene un sabor muy rico
Jenna S.
Scotland
Great for snacks in between meals and to eat on the go! Affordable and taste really good! Would buy often!
Ally R.
APO
I love these mini babybel cheeses! They are the perfect healthy snack. I would definitely buy these again.
Daniela L.
I love Mini Babaybel since when I was a little girl. I love them. They have a very good flavor. I like it.
Alyssa M.
Kanata
These are yummy and perfectly portioned. Perfect for a snack. You can throw them in your lunch bag and go.
Amber G.
Richmond hill
This is a great snack to eat when you're on the go and would like cheese. It taste delicious and very good
Jazmin G.
Cabo San Lucas
Deliciosos y practicos quesos, son perfectos para el luch, como snack para los pequeños son sus preferidos.
Yasmeen J.
mississauga , ON
The best , we love this cheese and we buy it from costco , it's a little bit expensive but it's taste good
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart