BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Brei P.
Omak, WA
Pretty good, but somewhat bland. They’re fun to eat in their little individual wax wraps though. I don’t buy them very often because they just don’t have enough flavor for my liking- I’m a bit of a cheese snob.
Nadia V.
Purchased at: Costco
This cheese is so good. My 4 year loves it so much, he always request we buy it for him. Its so easy for him to eat and good for on the go and school lunches. Mini Babybel is nice and creamy and smooth.
Tarrah W.
Babybel cheese tastes amazing. Its great for a little snack on the go to pop in your mouth and go. The packaging is kind of fancy. It comes wrapped in the foil like paper, then inside a rubberish plastic (idk what it is) container. My friend bought me  a huge bag and i remember being offended when my roommate ate them ALL. This cheese is delicious, BUT its also kinda expensive for cheese
Tami P.
USA
Purchased at: Walmart
Mini Babybel® Semisoft Original Cheese Wheel are a delicious little snack on their own (as I prefer), or with crackers or whatever you may choose. It's handy, and a great, mellow tasting snack when you need a little something.
Anissa Q.
Arlington, VA
Cheese wheels are so fun!! I love to snack on these during work. You can eat them alone or put them on some crackers and it’s delicious! The packaging can get a bjt messy but it isn’t too bad since the taste of it is totally worth it!
Sara M.
O Fallon, MO
This cheese is my absolute favorite snack. I will say I don’t love the extra pounds that come with snacking on cheese all the time but Babybel makes cheese worth it. Absolutely recommend to a friend.
Jessica T.
Bedford, IN
My toddler loves this cheese! It is a convenient size for her and a healthier alternative to fruit snacks when we need something quick to snack on. Only con is that it can be a bit hard to get open.
Inga S.
It is ok product. Good snack for lunch box. Another processed cheese, do not care about taste. Prefer good cheese, even if I have to pay more money. We stop buying it, because the kids don’t eat it.
Raminta V.
Lees Summit, MO
Grew up on this cheese and love it to this day! It’s quality cheese and that’s for sure! It’s great for people of ALL ages but it’s definitely perfect for kids because you can just pop one (or a few) of these minis into a lunch bag!
Elizabeth E.
houston
These are so great to keep in your fridge to eat when you are hungry. Dietitians will recommend crackers and cheese over many other snacks. These will keep you full for your next meal and they are not many calories. I will be buying these again!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?