BY MINI BABYBEL #14 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Zoey H.
Appleton
I think these are so convent! You literally just throw them in your bag and go. They also stay good for a long time, if you don't think that you can eat them all, just throw them in your freezer, and when your ready to restock just start talking them out of your freezer and they are like brand new. I go to COSTCO for a lot of my stuff, so it always comes in balk, so I always have soo much. But throwing them in your freezer is a good way to do it because then you don't have to throw them away if you dont eat them fast enough.
Desarae A.
Lexington, KY
These little cheeses are one of my favorite snacks ever! Several years ago I was a nanny and the family always had these stocked in the fridge. Eventually we had to start getting them at Costco because we were going through them so quickly! I still buy these regularly and they are always delicious. Just make sure you don't accidentally leave the red wax in your car on a hot summer day because it will melt!
Genesis C.
Mini Babybel® Semisoft Original Cheese Wheel! I love them, they are super practical in their presentation, which also allows the flavor and texture of the cheese to be kept fresh, they are ideal for when we travel to take them and eat them with some salty biscuit and a glass of wine.
elisabeth b.
Macomb, MI
These are a perfect on the go snack during the day! I love that I can throw one in my bag and have a high protein snack ready to go when I get hungry on my busy shifts at work. The only thing I've noticed that can be frustrating, is that they don't always peel easily. Sometimes the tab breaks off too short and I can't easily peel the two sides apart. But the taste and ease of packing definitely more than make up for it.
Claire P.
These are a great snack! They’re the perfect size and easy to throw in your lunch for work or school. I especially loved them as a kid as it’s kind of fun to open them with the wax on the outside. I’m lactose intolerant so I don’t eat them much anymore but I still buy them every once in awhile just to treat myself! The cheese tastes amazing and of great quality.
It was a an okay cheese, but not for me.

It was creamy, firm, and smooth.

It was just hard for me to eat this cheese alone like I normally would with sharp cheddar, or fresh mozzarella.

I wouldn’t by these again, due to the fact that they made my stomach uneasy.

Again, this is just my own personal opinion. Everyone’s taste buds are different.
Darlene R.
Brimley
I really didn’t like these that much they have a flavor that I just cant describe.  I did however buy them for my daughter who loved them.  Many times they would sit in the fridge and eventually thrown out.  They just weren’t that good to us but maybe someone else would go through them like butter,  but not in our case.
Rachel C.
Middletown, IN
As a huge fan of all things dairy, I'm obsessed with these mini cheese wheels. For starters, there are pretty much endless possibilities as to what you can pair these with (my faves are bell peppers, cucumbers, and crackers). They are also so conveniently portable and pack a ton of taste into such a tiny package.
Rachel A.
Fayetteville
I love babybel! Soft and creamy, this French version of the Dutch Edam cheese is wonderful! Plus, the the little cheese wheels are so cute in their red wax. 😍 It’s great for an anytime snack, cheese with your wine or as a side to any meal! You can pick these little babies up at any grocery store and it’s super affordable. If you love cheese, you will love babybel.
Jazmine T.
I used to get these in my lunchbox as a kid, and it was always my favorite treat. The adorable packaging is just the start of these tasty snacks. The rub-like outer coating perfectly locks in the flavor and texture of the mini cheese rounds. These cheeses are great for almost any use. It is soft enough to spread on crackers and are a great way to encourage eating healthy. Sometimes I like to eat these alongside some fresh fruit like grapes, or with nuts and dried crasins. The mini ones are great for travel; Put in few in your purse of carry-on with a pack of trail mix or crackers and you have an easy on-the-go snack.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?