BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Heather V.
This is a staple in our house. One of my daughter and eyes absolute favorite snacks to munch on during the day. When we run out we have to run out and get more otherwise there will be a tantrum if we run out of this cheese. My daughter calls it "Daddy cheese" cuz it was a cheese my husband and always picked up and had in the house.
Erica C.
Chicago
These are so easy to travel with and pack for lunch. Love the little wax container they’re in. It’s all part of the fun of eating the cheese because of the way you have to open it. I have accidentally bitten into the wax though so you have to be carful. These are delicious little pieces to satisfy your cheese cravings throughout the day!
Misa K.
SEATTLE, WA
I like these as a quick snack. It’s not as rich as other cheeses and feels less childish than strong cheese. It’s not the highest quality thing around, but they are inexpensive, not totally grossly processed, and are a nice, filling thing to munch on in between meals. You can find these at almost all supermarkets.
Marissa L.
East Hanover
These are always in my fridge. The packaging is cute and perfect for throwing into a lunch bag. However, sometimes the wax casing sticks to the cheese wheel and it's a little difficult to get off. But these are the perfect little treat if you're looking for a quick snack that you won't feel guilty about.
Masha S.
Brooklyn , NY
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Look, I'm sure there's better cheeses out there, but this one is both delicious and brings me to a state of childlike delight (nostalgia and dairy are an underexploited market). It has its own little adorable red cover. It travels well if you need to eat it later, but it's also there, ready for consumption, as you stand in front of the refrigerator at midnight, eating your feelings, curds in a convenient, easily removable wax cover. It's a freaking delight and if you challenge me on this, I refuse to associate with you and your ilk. Be warned. Eat babybel.
Chelsea F.
Honolulu
I love how convenient this simple snack is. It's great at work when I need a little push in between meals. I like to eat them with crackers. Or sometimes if I have time, I'll melt them on a piece of toast...which would require more than one piece of course.
Natalie S.
orange
OMG these are way too good! I have loved these since I was a little girl and used the red wax as lips! They are such a great and delicious snack to have in the fridge. They’re almost dangerous to have though because they’re so yummy it’s hard to just have one!
Britt K.
Bellingham, WA
Mini Babybels are my favorite snack food. I bring them to work and eat them in the morning. They are so good a soft, very nice flavor. What a perfect little cheese to pack in your lunch, the price is really good to. I would recommend Babybels, great cheese!
Leah K.
This is my favorite cheese ever! It is the best thing for a snack because it's creamy, but also healthy. The only problem with it is the price. They're an expensive snack, but I would snack on them more than just regular cheese slices or cubes.
Madelyn T.
Bemidji , MN
I love my mini babybell cheese! They’re perfect in a lunch bag for a quick snack during the day or even a late night snack at home. These are a great thing to keep stocked in the fridge. They’re even delicious melted on a panini sandwich!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart