Mini Babybel® Reduced Fat Mozzarella Style Semisoft Cheese uploaded by Jamie S.Mini Babybel® Reduced Fat Mozzarella Style Semisoft Cheese uploaded by Jacob V.

BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Mini Babybel® Reduced Fat Mozzarella Style Semisoft Cheeses. See nutrition information for saturated fat content 100% natural cheese 40% less fat than Mini Babybel original.

Pasteurized Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Noura H.
Los Angeles
If you keep these around me I will eat them all! I just love how easily you can peel the wrapping off and plop it into your mouth! The cheese tastes really good and eating it with crackers tastes well as well!
Jada T.
Yum in my tum! I love these so much!!!! Like I get the reduced fat one but I hate it because it makes it taste odd. Anyway sometimes it can be expensive. But I bought it at Kroger and it wasn’t that expensive
Tammy B.
Bonners Ferry
These mini cheeses make a great snack. I take them to work. In the middle of the afternoon I will eat one to keep me going. This is a great protein to control your blood sugar.
Demetria K.
Glen Head, NY
Purchased at: Costco
I like how this product is reduced fat, and it doesn’t taste much different than the regular version. It has a good flavor and texture. I would recommend this product to others and re-buy it. I currently don’t have it in my kitchen, but I will once again!
Mica B.
Hurricane
Great flavor and packed in wax coating for freshness. High priced but worth it. Nice individually wrapped so makes easy to pack for transport and portion controlled.
Corah W.
Waterloo, IA
I love all of the mini Babybel cheeses. They are the perfect size for a little snack for my kids. I’ve not tried similar products so I don’t have anything to compare to but my kids love them as is. Mini Babybel® Semisoft Original Cheese Wheel
Liz T.
This is a great on the go snack for me. Especially when life is hectic and I’m running out the door. I can throw a couple of these in my purse and go. I’m trying to watch my weight so this helps me make better snack choices. Great flavor. Would buy again.
Jessica W.
These are such an easy on the go snack to grab while heading out the door, or to toss in a lunch box when you’ve forgot to pack the night before. One bag of these won’t last the whole week in my house.
Katie W.
Burlington, NJ
I was hesitant to buy these at first because they are a bit pricey but was able to get a good deal at Target. I’m so glad I bought them. They have a great flavor and they are super easy to grab and go.
Shana S.
Borger
We buy these at our Sam's club. They are alot cheaper there. My daughter loves these and actually picked them for her lunch box. They make a quick and easy snack too.