Mini Babybel Original Semisoft Cheeses - 14ct

by Mini Babybel

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Are your kiddos also obsessed with these?! My son loves them. They are the perfect little snack size and individually wrapped too.
You like to tell me what it's like ?
Start your review of Mini Babybel Original Semisoft Cheeses - 14ct!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda K.
Mini Babybel Original Semisoft Cheeses - 14ct uploaded by Amanda K.
Babybel plus probiotic are so good and so healthy. This is a quick and easily carried snack for any occasion or place. I love the wax seals on these cheese's, so fancy, I feel like I'm doing something Babybel Cheese gets 5 stars from me!!!!!!!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,053 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loves these portable cheese packed in his school lunch. I feel good about giving them to him because it is a wholesome cheese snack.
Leah K.
Commerce Twp, MI
One of my all time favorites that Goes way back to my childhood! Used to always love playing with he wax as a kid
Lorrie M.
Mini Babybel Original Semisoft Cheeses - 14ct uploaded by Lorrie M.
I love mini babybel cheese. They are super handy to pack in lunches. And, they are cute to eat! Who doesn’t love the fact that it comes in the trademark red cheese-wheel that you get to magically “unlock”? Not to mention the fact that the cheese itself is soft, creamy, and delicious!
Adrienne S.
Grantsville, UT
Omg why are these so good? They are so creamy and the kids love the packaging, which I've never understood but that's ok
Jas K.
Mini Babybel Original Semisoft Cheeses - 14ct uploaded by Jas K.
Purchased at: Target
Mini Babybel Original Semisoft Cheeses - 14ct My baby love this cheese 🧀 .. Its like the finest cheddar..love to enjoy my bread snacks by adding Mini Babybel Original Semisoft Cheeses - 14ct 🧀 #comfortmeal #food
Tanya M.
Sacramento, CA
Love this cheese so much. It’s a perfect snack if you’re on the go. I feel it is much more healthier than some others on the market. I would strongly recommend this product and I will continue purchasing it.
Sarah G.
Boston, MA
I wish these were a tad bit bigger, I also end up grabbing a few of these to eat at a time. I think the wax wrapping is super fun.
Katherine H.
Double Spgs, AL
Love me some baybel!! It is a great snack when you are on the go. Get you a little pack of nuts and some baybel and you're golden
Ashley B.
Charleston, SC
Delicious and the perfect snack to grab on the go! So addicting and go so fast in my house! Love them!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Diana M.
San Juan
Courtney G.
Regina, SK
il y a un an
Jeanette M. il y a un an
A yummy snack
Doña A.
Circuito Olivar de Calabria 683, colonia Rincón de los Olivos VI Etapa, Chihuahua, Chihuahua
il y a 2 ans
Yohanny R. il y a 2 ans
Hi amiga te recomiendo este queso 100% yo soy bien Picky con los quesos y este queso es riquísimo espero que lo compre para que lo disfrute.