Mini Babybel® Original Semisoft Cheese

• Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? There's s...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey9 Answers
Mini Babybel®  Original Semisoft Cheese
Mini Babybel® Original Semisoft Cheese
  • "just like string cheese these little baby bell cheeses are such a good quick snack that is decently heathy and absolutely delicious!" in 9 reviews
  • "I love them as a little snack in my lunches, or as just a little snack before dinner." in 9 reviews
  • "They're definitely on the expensive side so I don't buy them often but I really enjoy them, they're a great snack, delicious, I just have to give it a B for the price. " in 7 reviews
Desarae A.
['Lexington', ''], KY
These little cheeses are one of my favorite snacks ever! Several years ago I was a nanny and the family always had these stocked in the fridge. Eventually we had to start getting them at Costco because we were going through them so quickly! I still buy these regularly and they are always delicious. Just make sure you don't accidentally leave the red wax in your car on a hot summer day because it will melt!
Tarrah W.
Babybel cheese tastes amazing. Its great for a little snack on the go to pop in your mouth and go. The packaging is kind of fancy. It comes wrapped in the foil like paper, then inside a rubberish plastic (idk what it is) container. My friend bought me  a huge bag and i remember being offended when my roommate ate them ALL. This cheese is delicious, BUT its also kinda expensive for cheese
Ashley C.
Santa Rosa, CA
I totally fell in love with these when I tried them the first time! They are so yummy & easy to grab on the go. These things are impressively good & creamy!
You can buy them in huge packs & kids absolutely love them! Under the plastic wrap, each one is also covered in wax... you can gaurentee they won’t dry out because of that! Which is something I love knowing.
elisabeth b.
Berkley
These are a perfect on the go snack during the day! I love that I can throw one in my bag and have a high protein snack ready to go when I get hungry on my busy shifts at work. The only thing I've noticed that can be frustrating, is that they don't always peel easily. Sometimes the tab breaks off too short and I can't easily peel the two sides apart. But the taste and ease of packing definitely more than make up for it.
Claire P.
These are a great snack! They’re the perfect size and easy to throw in your lunch for work or school. I especially loved them as a kid as it’s kind of fun to open them with the wax on the outside. I’m lactose intolerant so I don’t eat them much anymore but I still buy them every once in awhile just to treat myself! The cheese tastes amazing and of great quality.
Mike S.
Saint Petersburg
Mini Baybel Cheese are ever present in our refrigerator as a quick grab snack. They're tasty, involve no cooking and minimal mess (throw away the package) and your hunger is satiated. Their cost is reasonable, around $3.30 for the net bag of I believe 8. You can get them on sale two packages for $5 and that's the time to stock up.
Samantha C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love Mini Babybel cheese! These are a delicious snack, and I love that they provide a quick bit of protein while my daughter loves how fun they are to open! They’re a little pricey, so we don’t buy them all the time, but they find their way into our kitchen about every other month, and they disappear within a couple of days!
Natalya🌹🌻🌸 V.
Utica, NY
This cheese is soooo good. I do food shopping once a week and this is the one item I can never buy enough of. It’s apart of breakfast, lunch, snack time, before bed. And so easy to peel and open that my 2 year old does it herself. She loves this cheese more than any other that’s for sure. Creamy, soft texture. Yum.
Kaitlin V.
Salem, OH
Snack cheese is available at all times in our house. They are great for lunches or a snack between meals. We often buy these mini Babybels to add to our variety. These soft cheeses are creamy, have a great flavor, and come in the most fun waxed packing. It's so satisfying to peel the wax strip and take a bite.
Jazmine T.
I used to get these in my lunchbox as a kid, and it was always my favorite treat. The adorable packaging is just the start of these tasty snacks. The rub-like outer coating perfectly locks in the flavor and texture of the mini cheese rounds. These cheeses are great for almost any use. It is soft enough to spread on crackers and are a great way to encourage eating healthy. Sometimes I like to eat these alongside some fresh fruit like grapes, or with nuts and dried crasins. The mini ones are great for travel; Put in few in your purse of carry-on with a pack of trail mix or crackers and you have an easy on-the-go snack.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanne S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?