Mini Babybel® Original Cheese Wheel 30 ct uploaded by Fiona B.

BY MINI BABYBEL #6 in Cheese

Mini Babybel® Original is a delicious, mild cheese that's great for everyday snacking. This individually portioned cheese creates an enjoyable snacking experience every time you peel open its signature red wax seal. see more...

Daysha K.
these are really good. you can travel with it wherever you go. make sure you peel the red part of the cheese. it might be hazardous for children considering the product is soft like the cheese. besides that i would totally recommend to any cheese lovers
Vienna S.
These are good, not great. They taste nice although they leave an after taste. They are nice to put as an extra in a lunch bag or a quick snack. I would recommend to try other brands, this is not really my go-to brand, it's more like if I have no other choice and I want a quick cheese snack, I'd buy this one.
Rachel N.
Leeds, AL
We love these for on the go, or school lunches. My 6yr old begs for them each time we go shopping. I love that they are a quick healthy option for snacking. You do get a lot in the pack, but compared to a bag of cheese sticks they are a little on the pricey side. We typically purchase at sams when we go.
Rachel H.
Kennesaw, GA
This cheese is smooth and tastes great as a little snack! I like to pair it with pretzels or grapes at my desk at work. I do wish I could find other types of cheeses/flavors at my grocer. They only have the original. I don't think it is worth the price, but then again I am paying for convenience!
Kamren S.
I love these because they are really small and work very well as a snack or with my lunch. The packaging is also so amazing and I always look forward to peeling the cheese open. It's definitely fun. I would recommend this to everybody who likes cheese, the best cheese I've come across
lauren306 B.
Pflugerville
My son absolutely loves "circle cheese" for his lunch. And I love giving him a snack I can feel good about. They are the perfect size for toddlers and adults alike. The price is great too especially when bought at our local Sam's Club, a bag lasts us for quite awhile.
Angela A.
Rocky Hill, CT
This cheese is very creamy and decadent. It's a lovely cheese and it's very personalized and the perfect amount. It's a great flavor and you can find it at your local target. I recommend it to others it comes in a netted bag with I think 12 they are a perfect little snack.
Britt B.
Farmers Branch, TX
These are a super yummy, quick and easy snack, especially on the go. Kids love them just as much, if not more than adults. I mean who doesn't love cheese though, right? We keep them on hand for the kiddo and road trips and just a good quick snack.
Cat H.
Billings, MT
I love the product and it's a great snack, but its packaging creates such waste. There's a plastic coating, then wax and I felt so wasteful eating it. I liked the midday snack, but can't rightly keep buying them because of the seemingly excess waste.
Josue R.
New York
These Little things are soooo good ! Me and my mom always buy a pack and fight over who’s been eating more. They’re super creamy and delicious. They’re also great as a little snack for kids and cheap for the amount you get in a pack.