Mini Babybel® Original Cheese Wheel 30 ct uploaded by Fiona B.

BY MINI BABYBEL #1 in Cheese

Mini Babybel® Original is a delicious, mild cheese that's great for everyday snacking. This individually portioned cheese creates an enjoyable snacking experience every time you peel open its signature red wax seal. see more...

Vika K.
New England
My kids absolutely love these!!! Honestly, when I go grocery shopping makes daughter loads it into the cart her self... both my kids 6 and 4 year old have been enjoying this cheese since they could barely talk. I think it's a perfect first cheese for baby.. it's soft creamy and melts in your mouth... also it comes in wax. Personally I love that I feel like it keeps it fresh longer....
Heavyn L.
Harrogate, TN
Don’t even get me started on these!! I am basically addicted. The flavor of these are so so good. Also it’s very satisfying to remove the wax from these. It is weird to say but nothing is better than the little pop it makes when the cheese is free from the wax wheel. I buy these every chance I get and they don’t last long around me!
Michaela C.
These are such good little snacks!  I love peeling off the wax, too, for some reason.  Babybel pairs well with crackers, pretzels, or - my favorite - with fruit.  It's convenient and adorable and tasty.  It's a little on the expensive side, but Babybel goes on sale semi-regularly at my local grocery store.
Dixie W.
Williamsburg
My son loves red and blue LOL so when we started buying the baby bells of course we bought the red ones and the blue ones. They were a good choice the blue being a light snack with not as much fat and the red being full-flavored with a punch. This cheese is very satisfying and I love the portion control.
Breanna S.
Greenwood
This is the best cheese in the world! It is very convenient.  My daughter loves it too.  She'll just go in refrigerator and grab her one.  And she's satisfied.  It's easy for her to get, open and eat.  And she doesn't need help doing any of it.  Everyone loves it!
Karisma S.
Stone Ridge , NY
These little wheels are great for on the go! I bring them to work for a snack! They’re filling without being too heavy, and they’re healthy in moderation! I get them from Walmart, and they’re a great price! You can eat them on their own or pair them with your favorite cracker!
bridge ☺.
Manhattan
Nom nom nom really satisfy your salty, cheesy snack needs at all times of the day. the good thing is you can bring them with you anywhere as long as you eat them pretty quick. a bag can be a little pricey but still super yummy and perfect for everyday!
Taylir W.
These are so good! They are pretty expensive but they are worth it. The cheese is so fresh and creamy and it makes for a perfect snack! I buy these from Costco in bulk because they are that good! If you haven’t tried them you definitely should.
Rainey H.
Ward
This cheese is mouth watering! I literally have to make myself stop eating it! Excellent packaging! The cheese has amazing flavor and texture! I seriously purchase this every time I buy groceries! If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out!
Jamie C.
Warrior, AL
This product is a recent favorite of children and I. It’s easy to toss in my daughter’s lunch box. We often eat them as a snack with crackers and fruit. I try to keep my 3 year old out of the refrigerator because he goes straight for them.