Mini Babybel® Original Cheese Wheel uploaded by Follow T.Mini Babybel® Original Cheese Wheel uploaded by Sara G.Mini Babybel® Original Cheese Wheel uploaded by Fiona B.

BY MINI BABYBEL #4 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Mini Babybel® Original is a delicious, mild cheese that's great for everyday snacking. This individually portioned cheese creates an enjoyable snacking experience every time you peel open its signature red wax seal.

Pasteurized cultured milk, salt, microbial enzymes.

Heavyn L.
Oneida, TN
Don’t even get me started on these!! I am basically addicted. The flavor of these are so so good. Also it’s very satisfying to remove the wax from these. It is weird to say but nothing is better than the little pop it makes when the cheese is free from the wax wheel. I buy these every chance I get and they don’t last long around me!
Michaela C.
These are such good little snacks!  I love peeling off the wax, too, for some reason.  Babybel pairs well with crackers, pretzels, or - my favorite - with fruit.  It's convenient and adorable and tasty.  It's a little on the expensive side, but Babybel goes on sale semi-regularly at my local grocery store.
Breanna S.
Greenwood
This is the best cheese in the world! It is very convenient.  My daughter loves it too.  She'll just go in refrigerator and grab her one.  And she's satisfied.  It's easy for her to get, open and eat.  And she doesn't need help doing any of it.  Everyone loves it!
Natasha A.
Tampa, FL
I could run through a pack of these in a whole day if I really wanted to. These cheeses are so addicting and delicious once I start I can’t stop!! They’re not too bitter and not too sharp but also not too sweet or salty either. It’s a perfect balance of everything and I recommend getting these 100%
Brianna B.
Dacula
I used to eat these when I was younger. I haven’t really bought them since I’m older because they’re a little pricey for what you get and the cheese is pretty salty tasting which I don’t really like. It is pretty cool that it’s wrapped in wax to keep it fresh though.
abby k.
Old Forge
These mini cheeses might not be the most appealing thing in the grocery store, but they are worth it. They are perfect to just grab and go and snack on during the day. I love these little cheeses and they come in all different kinds! I would definitely recommend to everyone looking for a healthy snacking choice!!
Tina R.
Tennessee
These little cheese rounds make the perfect snack or lunch accompaniment. They are creamy and have a mild taste. They are delicious! If you haven’t tried them, you should. My entire family loves these. Part of the fun is peeling the outer wax shell off of them.
Danita L.
Pueblo, CO
I love having a couple of these wheels with some celery sticks, tomatoes, carrots, etc. The taste is great, they aren't loaded with calories, and they're very affordable. I buy a bag at least every other week for my family we love them so much.
Dominique R.
Williamstown, NJ
Mini baby Bell cheeses are one of my favorite snacks. I always buy them from Walmart. I like the little packaging they come in. I often pair them with pretzel thins. And I would recommend them to others because they are a good snack to have.
Aylana a.
don't even get me started...I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! it is a delicious, healthy snack that is perfect for pretty much everyone. i will most certainly buy this again!!! this provides your family with so calcium everyday.