BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Mini Babybel® Original is a delicious, mild cheese that's great for everyday snacking. This individually portioned cheese creates an enjoyable snacking experience every time you peel open its signature red wax seal.

Pasteurized cultured milk, salt, microbial enzymes.

Heavyn L.
Harrogate, TN
Don’t even get me started on these!! I am basically addicted. The flavor of these are so so good. Also it’s very satisfying to remove the wax from these. It is weird to say but nothing is better than the little pop it makes when the cheese is free from the wax wheel. I buy these every chance I get and they don’t last long around me!
Michaela C.
These are such good little snacks!  I love peeling off the wax, too, for some reason.  Babybel pairs well with crackers, pretzels, or - my favorite - with fruit.  It's convenient and adorable and tasty.  It's a little on the expensive side, but Babybel goes on sale semi-regularly at my local grocery store.
Breanna S.
Greenwood
This is the best cheese in the world! It is very convenient.  My daughter loves it too.  She'll just go in refrigerator and grab her one.  And she's satisfied.  It's easy for her to get, open and eat.  And she doesn't need help doing any of it.  Everyone loves it!
abby k.
Old Forge
These mini cheeses might not be the most appealing thing in the grocery store, but they are worth it. They are perfect to just grab and go and snack on during the day. I love these little cheeses and they come in all different kinds! I would definitely recommend to everyone looking for a healthy snacking choice!!
Angela Y.
Coachella
I buy these for my kids. Great snack for their lunch pails. I’ve purchased them multiple times. They are affordable and healthier than cookies or chips I buy them at Walmart and Target. They are great as long as you don’t have a problem with dairy.
Danita L.
Pueblo, CO
I love having a couple of these wheels with some celery sticks, tomatoes, carrots, etc. The taste is great, they aren't loaded with calories, and they're very affordable. I buy a bag at least every other week for my family we love them so much.
Aylana a.
don't even get me started...I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! it is a delicious, healthy snack that is perfect for pretty much everyone. i will most certainly buy this again!!! this provides your family with so calcium everyday.
LYDIA A.
Atlanta, GA
Not only do these taste great but they are super satisfying to open. I usually pick these up at my local grocery store. A little pricey but they make a great snack and I like to eat them with nuts. I recommend as a great on the go snack.
Kacey M.
southport
I love these mini cheese wheels. They have a delicious taste and are easy to pack in your bag. A delicious and convenient snack that’s not totally unhealthy. These are a staple and I am always reaching for more. they are the perfect size and I love the easy to peel wax coating.
Ryann H.
Anderson, IN
My favorite little cheese snack! Being from Wisconsin, it’s like a taste from home. The packaging keeps it nice and the taste is great. I’ll bring it with lunch sometimes or just eat it by itself. Will definitely continue to purchase.