BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Mini Babybel® Original is a delicious, mild cheese that's great for everyday snacking. This individually portioned cheese creates an enjoyable snacking experience every time you peel open its signature red wax seal.

Pasteurized cultured milk, salt, microbial enzymes.

Brandon B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m averaging this rating. I don’t love this cheese, but my kids eat it like it’s going out of style. This is permanently on my shopping list. It’s compact and a great healthy snack to have in lunch boxes. It’s definitely pricier than string cheese, but when your kid feels like they are too old for it- it’s a good substitute for it when they still want cheese as a snack.
Shirene B.
San Leandro, CA
I love these for snacking in the afternoon just to tide me over until I get home in the evening to make dinner. I've purchased these before but they can get a little pricey, so I tend to wait until they are on sale. I would recommend them as they are very tasty.
abby k.
Purchased at: Walmart
When I was younger these were my absolute favorite cheese snack. I didn’t want the string cheese like most kids! I think I might’ve enjoyed the act of tearing the wax apart (the cheese is inside a red wax ball) to get to the cheese. Lol I still like to do that.. 😂 I haven’t even mentioned the taste but trust me, it’s good cheese.
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
These are delicious but they’re more of a guilty pleasure since they’re so incredibly milky. The texture is very creamy and smooth. The only thing I find wasteful is the wax coating on each individual ones. Thought they help protect the cheese, it’s a bit wasteful.
Cayla K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoyed these mini cheese wheels! They are super taste and great with crackers! They are on the pricer side but would recommend to a cheese lover! Perfect for DIY Lunchables! Can buy these almost anywhere!
Gris G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This cheese taste awesome. It’s one of my favorites. Paired with crackers it makes a really yummy snack. It has a a very different taste than those other cheeses that come prepackaged at grocery stores, it tastes like real cheese!
Heavyn L.
Harrogate, TN
Don’t even get me started on these!! I am basically addicted. The flavor of these are so so good. Also it’s very satisfying to remove the wax from these. It is weird to say but nothing is better than the little pop it makes when the cheese is free from the wax wheel. I buy these every chance I get and they don’t last long around me!
Michaela C.
These are such good little snacks!  I love peeling off the wax, too, for some reason.  Babybel pairs well with crackers, pretzels, or - my favorite - with fruit.  It's convenient and adorable and tasty.  It's a little on the expensive side, but Babybel goes on sale semi-regularly at my local grocery store.
Breanna S.
Greenwood
This is the best cheese in the world! It is very convenient.  My daughter loves it too.  She'll just go in refrigerator and grab her one.  And she's satisfied.  It's easy for her to get, open and eat.  And she doesn't need help doing any of it.  Everyone loves it!
abby k.
Old Forge
These mini cheeses might not be the most appealing thing in the grocery store, but they are worth it. They are perfect to just grab and go and snack on during the day. I love these little cheeses and they come in all different kinds! I would definitely recommend to everyone looking for a healthy snacking choice!!