Mini Babybel® Original Cheese Wheel uploaded by Follow T.Mini Babybel® Original Cheese Wheel uploaded by Sara G.Mini Babybel® Original Cheese Wheel uploaded by Fiona B.

BY MINI BABYBEL #11 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Mini Babybel® Original is a delicious, mild cheese that's great for everyday snacking. This individually portioned cheese creates an enjoyable snacking experience every time you peel open its signature red wax seal.

Pasteurized cultured milk, salt, microbial enzymes.

Heavyn L.
Oneida, TN
Don’t even get me started on these!! I am basically addicted. The flavor of these are so so good. Also it’s very satisfying to remove the wax from these. It is weird to say but nothing is better than the little pop it makes when the cheese is free from the wax wheel. I buy these every chance I get and they don’t last long around me!
Michaela C.
These are such good little snacks!  I love peeling off the wax, too, for some reason.  Babybel pairs well with crackers, pretzels, or - my favorite - with fruit.  It's convenient and adorable and tasty.  It's a little on the expensive side, but Babybel goes on sale semi-regularly at my local grocery store.
LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
If I had to describe the taste of these, I don't think I could. It's so unique and absolutely creamy. If they weren't so pricey, I'd probably be addicted. But they seem too expensive for the amount you get, so I tend to stay away. They come wrapped in a fun little wax though that's so entertaining to peel for some reason
Breanna S.
Greenwood
This is the best cheese in the world! It is very convenient.  My daughter loves it too.  She'll just go in refrigerator and grab her one.  And she's satisfied.  It's easy for her to get, open and eat.  And she doesn't need help doing any of it.  Everyone loves it!
Brianna B.
Dacula
I used to eat these when I was younger. I haven’t really bought them since I’m older because they’re a little pricey for what you get and the cheese is pretty salty tasting which I don’t really like. It is pretty cool that it’s wrapped in wax to keep it fresh though.
abby k.
Old Forge
These mini cheeses might not be the most appealing thing in the grocery store, but they are worth it. They are perfect to just grab and go and snack on during the day. I love these little cheeses and they come in all different kinds! I would definitely recommend to everyone looking for a healthy snacking choice!!
Tina R.
Tennessee
These little cheese rounds make the perfect snack or lunch accompaniment. They are creamy and have a mild taste. They are delicious! If you haven’t tried them, you should. My entire family loves these. Part of the fun is peeling the outer wax shell off of them.
Angela Y.
Coachella
I buy these for my kids. Great snack for their lunch pails. I’ve purchased them multiple times. They are affordable and healthier than cookies or chips I buy them at Walmart and Target. They are great as long as you don’t have a problem with dairy.
Eve G.
Westchester
This was the first cheese my son ever tried. He and I are both pretty fond of Babybel. They have a soft consistency, they’re tasty and easy to just throw in your lunch bag for on the go snacking. I always wish there were more in the bag, haha!!
Danita L.
Pueblo, CO
I love having a couple of these wheels with some celery sticks, tomatoes, carrots, etc. The taste is great, they aren't loaded with calories, and they're very affordable. I buy a bag at least every other week for my family we love them so much.