Mini Babybel® Original Cheese Wheel

by Mini Babybel

#4 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Mini Babybel® Original is a delicious, mild cheese that's great for everyday snacking. This individually portioned cheese creates an enjoyable snacking experience every time you peel open its signature red wax seal.

Pasteurized cultured milk, salt, microbial enzymes.

Who likes them? Follow 4 follow!
Start your review of Mini Babybel® Original Cheese Wheel!
How would you rate this product?
6 days agoChampaign, IL
This is the best cheese! It's perfect for a quick snack or as a side for lunch. It tastes like mozzarella and provolone combined. My whole family loves it. It is a bit pricier though for what you get. I still would buy it again.
2 months agoBoca Raton, FL
Love the creamy and richness of this product. It’s packaged perfectly for throwing into a lunch box or even a purse. I grab it on my way out of the house for a quick snack. Made with great ingredients and tastes great!
a month agoNew Plymouth
Great bite size piece of cheese to serve fresh as you open with crackers and wine. Great snack at a great price. I will be trying the flavored ones also.   These are my favorite snack size cheese.
2 months agoIowa Falls
Mini Babybel® Original Cheese Wheel uploaded by Gloria C.
Good flavor. Packaging is very good. We buy this every after 2 weeks because we love eating eat. Always good for a hungry tummy or even just for munchies. I like the chewy texture compared to the other. This cheese is always included when we purchase our groceries. We love eating this cheese.
a month agoWest Monroe, LA
I love this product it works well when it comes to my keto diet... I love how creamy it is and they make great to go snacks, it comes in these little cute packages.. they taste great taste like cream cheese too me I would recommend this too anyone it's a really healthy to go snack Mini Babybel® Semisoft Original Cheese Wheel
a month agoIdaho
These little cheese wheels are perfect for on the go snacks, whether you're at school, in the car, camping, or at a sports event. They're easy to peel open and eat, so there isn't much mess and you don't have to worry about cutting it up into chunks beforehand. Pop a few in your purse, bag, or backpack and you're good to go!
24 days ago
Super convenient, super easy, great for on the go or travel. Rich, creamy taste that pairs well with everything. However, I would definitely buy this product more often if it did away with the unnecessary plastic packaging. Especially the plastic that the cheeses are wrapped in...they already have a wax wrapper!
14 days ago
Personally, for the price you pay for Mini Babybel® Original Cheese Wheel I expected more from the flavor. Don't get me wrong, they taste good enough, just wasn't really blown away by them. I like the packaging and how convenient they are for snacking. Perhaps a different flavor will win me over.
10 days agoHazlet, NJ
I like to buy the mini babybel cheese as a treat for a get together every once in a while, but it is not one of my favorite cheeses to purchase because of the flavor. I tend to find they are priced a little high, so they are great to use as a treat but not necessarily as an every day snack.
a month agoAuburn Hills
Ok so I'm a true cheese head and this has been my favorite for a while, it's a good value it's worth it the price and yes I would recommend this to my family and friends. since we all love cheese just don't over do it when eating it, and of course I will be buying more, cause I love cheese.