BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Sometimes a piece of cheese will tie you over until dinner. These perfectly portioned, low-fat mini Babybel wheels ($5 for a six-pack) are the perfect creamy solution. Pair them with a side of fruit or crackers for an excellent afternoon snack.

Pasteurized Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Does this taste any different then the Original?2 Answers
  • What kind of cheese is this? I think it's weird the label...1 Answers
  • How is the taste compared to the Original? 3 Answers
Caitlin B.
These are constantly stocked in my fridge as a go-to snack. I am a cheese addict and the flavor of these are incredible... Plus you don't have to feel guilty about eating it because it is a decent amount of cheese at a relatively low calorie count. The only problem is that they are addictive and you will find yourself wanting to eat more than one!
Kendra T.
Staunton
I started getting these because they are recommended as a snack as a diet that I was on. They are great little pick me up in the afternoon when I'm feeling hungry. I love the container that they come wrapped in. It has a great taste and texture that I enjoy eating daily.
Jess K.
When i was in college I basically survived off of this cheese. It has a very creamy texture and is a very mild cheese. It's a yummy and easy snack. 5/5 for this awesome little cheese. Plus there is something so satisfying about peeling the wax off of the cheese.
Christina S.
Addicting. Can't have just one at a time, grab a handful of Mini Babybel® Light Semisoft Cheese and grab some crackers for snack, lunch or even a light dinner. These are lower in fat so they are a guilty pleasure for any cheese addict like myself.
aly M.
harpers ferry
I love these cheeses. I love how they’re prepackaged in the wax, so it’s easy to grab one and go on a busy morning, or to toss one in a lunch box. The minis are the perfect size for a light snack, without going overboard on calories.
Roxy C.
Albuquerque , NM
These are great for snacking and meal prepping. Not only does it taste great, it’s conveniently packed and ready to throw in your lunch bag. The price is even better because it does last you long enough to make it worth it.
Krystyna R.
Carol Stream, IL
I have been eating Babybel cheese since I was a kid. I love these because it’s a small, healthy snack that helps me feel full, without eating a whole lot. I love stashing these in the fridge at work for a mid day snack.
Christina P.
Las Vegas , NV
This cheese is so cute! It’s great if you are on the move, and you need a light snack. It comes wrapped in a layer of wax, so it also makes you feel super fancy as you’re taking it off! You can easily find it at smiths (which is where I usually buy it)
Shannon C.
Columbia, SC
Perfect for snacking. When heading out for work in the morning it’s so easy to grab these and some veggies for a perfect #nonsaddesklunch. I prefer the light but all flavors are great. Highly recommend!
Alexa L.
Tustin
This cheese is absolutely addicting! The flavor is SO good, especially for being a “light” cheese. I have to restrain myself from eating more than one or two at a time, because I literally can’t stop myself! They are perfect editions to a sac lunch or just as a snack throughout the day. The flavor of this cheese is out of this world. I also like to pair this cheese with trisket crackers!
Emily R.
How is the taste compared to the Original?
Marlyn D.
Stockton, CA
Does this taste any different then the Original?
Jill G.
What kind of cheese is this? I think it's weird the label doesn't say, is it cheddar? Mozzarella?