BY MINI BABYBEL #17 in Cheese

• What kind of cheese is this? I think it's weird the label doesn't...1 Answers
  • How is the taste compared to the Original? 3 Answers
Amanda G.
Lone Oak, TX
I love these sacks of Babybel cheese. They are the perfect snack and taste incredible. They are a little pricey but definitely worth every penny. My daughter loves them and eats them regularly as a snack. We keep them in our fridge. Mini Babybel® Light Semisoft Cheese
Kya W.
Louisville, KY
I eat these cheeses pretty often. They’re versatile and fit into my lifestyle well. They’re a good on the go snack by themselves. I will also crumble it and use it as a topping or melt it. I also like to eat them with turkey pepperoni. I like that they’re individually wrapped.
Bewitching M.
Yummmmm I absolutely love these! I grab a few of these with an apple of grapes and bring them to work to snack on. These are the perfect size for a quick bite, and they taste amazing. I actually prefer the lite ones over the original.
Danielle W.
Gaston
Baybell is the best way to snack. They are delicious, bite sized, and a good shot of protein. I usually get the light, which still has a lot of flavor, but the original is probably my favorite. This is one of the only brands of cheese I will buy and that is for a good reason.
MaryAnna K.
Seymour, TN
These are perfect for snacks and they're light!! I always have one of these in my lunch box at work. They are low fat and make a great side for any vegetables. They are a bit pricey but I don't mind for the quality.
Emily S.
Sandusky
A household staple!! Only is 1 weigh watchers point. I love these for a quick snack and eat one a day. It tastes like a creamier and stronger mozerella cheese! I’ve even tried pairing it with fruit and it’s good.
Rebecca W.
Notre Dame, IN
Thoroughly enjoy having a really small and convenient snack on the way out or to class or such! I enjoy cheese but it’s not always a convenient snack and cheese sticks do not taste as good as Babybel does! ❤️
Caroline T.
There’s nothing better than these little cheeses for snack during the day. I always get the light version and it tastes amazing. Nothing different from the not light ones. Hard it to stop eating so much. Always have in my fridge.
Dani F.
Tucson, AZ
Love these little cheese rounds! So great for snacks, easy to throw in a bag or eat on the go, no mess and filling with the protein and fat it provides. Tastes great and very satisfying texture.
Sarah O.
Oh my goodness these are great snack sized cheeses. These are lighter than the originals in the red packaging. Great for on the go. I usually eat them with eggs or something. I would recommend if you like cheese. Dont forget to peel the wax! Hahaha
Emily R.
How is the taste compared to the Original?
Marlyn D.
Stockton , CA
Does this taste any different then the Original?
Jill G.
What kind of cheese is this? I think it's weird the label doesn't say, is it cheddar? Mozzarella?