Mini Babybel® Light Cheese Wheel 30 ct

Mini Babybel® Light is a delicious, creamy natural cheese that's great for everyday snacking. This individually portioned cheese creates an enjoyable snacking experience every time you peel open its signature red wax seal. 50% less fat than Mini Babybel Original. see more...

Kelly M.
Brigham City
These are a great grab and go snack. Add an apple or another fruit and your good to go
Sapna t.
My baby love only eating baby bel cheese. I bought always from Costco, they have the best price for babybel cheese.
Jodie B.
Ellesmere Port
Great to have in the fridge and handy for taking out in lunchboxes too and the kids love them. Great snack for the kids to keep them quiet for a bit without giving them too much so they spoil their dinner! Would always go for light when picking between the 2 - they still get the calcium without as much fat. I’m a big cheese lover too and when I’m trying to diet these are great as a little nibble to satisfy the cravings!
Amy l.
i have found that this light version of the original babybel tastes exactly the same as the original. these are a childhood favourite so i do find myself going back to buy more and more. there’s a good amount of cheese to have a good little taste
Lucy 🌿.
A firm favourite in our house, handy for lunch boxes and full of flavour. Lower in fat than the original however I actually prefer the taste of the light version! Great toddler snack too.
Kayleigh B.
Babybel is super nice and super easy to eat as a snack. The light version is just as nice as the original and a good substitute when on a diet or cutting down. Recommend (for lunch boxes and snacking)
Kayla B.
St. John's
Great taste and great entertainment for little ones (My oldest daughter loves to open these cheese wheels and my youngest loves to eat them!) I love these for the convenience and the macronutrients are fantastic. The serving size of each individual cheese is great too!
Bryony P.
I prefer the babybel light to the normal ones as they a more healthier for you than the red normal one, you can’t explain the taste of them but it is so good, had these ever since I was a kid and still eat them now, also love how you peel the skin to get to the cheese.
Brittany O.
Clarke’s Beach, NL
Love this product. It is a bit pricey but when you buy in bulk at wholesale stores it is a bit better. Taste is great. Easy to pack as a lunch/snack. Great for people on the go. Packaging is simple and easy to open even for children. I buy it often and would recommend.
Nicola W.
My family love these there so handy to chuck in there lunch box. And the outside wax is always modelled into some strange shape when I open up there lunch box. Really creamy cheese and low in fat great to keep you going in between meals