BY MINI BABYBEL #96 in Cheese

Mini Babybel® Light is a delicious, creamy natural cheese that's great for everyday snacking. This individually portioned cheese creates an enjoyable snacking experience every time you peel open its signature red wax seal. 50% less fat than Mini Babybel Original. see more...

Jessie E.
Traverse City
I always bring these to work with me. The wax seal keeps them super fresh and always having a stash of them keeps me from getting hangry.
Tammy B.
Bonners Ferry
I love the portion size of these baby bells. I take them on trips. I keep them in my lunch box at work they are a healthy protein snack.
Shannon D.
Harper Woods, MI
I love these! The only problem is I can eat 10 in one sitting. I wouldn’t mind trying the semi soft kind. I am a repeat customer!
Elizabuck$ B.
Houston , TX
My favorite low calorie snack! I buy these all the time to snack one. I try a lot of the flavors and this one is my favorite.
Stacey B.
This is my all time favorite!!! I travel with it never
leave home with.out it this product is a must have will buy this agian!!!
Ashley M.
Urbandale, IA
These are a good snack and are pretty healthy. I love to take them with my lunch or as a snack to tide me over until meal time.
Belmira M.
Burke, VA
Another great thing to keep In the house as an easy, healthy, portable snack! Snack on this with a fee pretzel crisps!
member-668da
Yummy! I feel like this cheese isn’t horrible for my family either! My youngest and I will fight over the last ones! 🤣
Victoria C.
Alexandria, VA
Another product I love. Although the individual packaging is wasteful, the cheese though.... Babe... The cheese though.
Kristin E.
Kansas City, MO
Just enough to eat. It is great on my weight watchers diet for a whole point. Kind of
On the pricey end in my opinion.