Mini Babybel® Light Cheese Wheel 30 ct

Mini Babybel® Light is a delicious, creamy natural cheese that's great for everyday snacking. This individually portioned cheese creates an enjoyable snacking experience every time you peel open its signature red wax seal. 50% less fat than Mini Babybel Original. see more...

Arielle L.
These are just so yummy and small. They are usually a good snack or if you want something small for desert. They are pretty portable and I just put them in my lunchbox and save them for later.
Jastinee D.
North Miami, FL
These stay in my fridge! Low calorie, just-right protein, and it actually taste like real cheese. You know how some cheese taste powdered or just artificial?..these aren't it. They're great!
Naim M.
Lacey , WA
Love packing these in my lunch. I purchase them from Costco - more price effective. Great flavor, small portions make it easy to control your consumption if you are a cheese fanatic.
lb o.
Clinton, MS
All-around great product. They're easy to grab when I'm running to class, they taste great, they're healthy, and they're fun to unwrap (I'm 21 but I still love that).
Mystic M.
This is the special treat I get for my son when he's done well on a test or is having a rough day. Nothing puts a smile on his face like a mini baby bell cheese.
Aly K.
These are great for on the go snacks! I am a huge cheese fan and this cheese is a great way to switch up the cheese from cheddar. I prefer the light version over the regular because the flavor is a bit lighter. I love this cheese so much and have it in my cart quite often. :)
Caitlin S.
Grovetown, GA
The light flavor or the baby bells were disappointing. I have had the regular kind and I really enjoy those, but the light flavor were boring. They weren’t necessarily bad but they were not satisfying and so they were a waste of calories in my opinion.
Anna D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have eaten so many little Babybel's, it's crazy! Every once in awhile, I'll indulge in these wheels of deliciousness and they are just fantastic. I kind of hate their packaging, it's a little weird having cheese wrapped in rubber-like substance.
Jenna T.
Sioux Falls, SD
We love mini baby bell cheeses in our family. A fun and healthy snack. Down side is they are a little expensive but you can buy in bulk at Costco. 100x better than the Costco off brand (do not buy those, disgusting)!
Ayaila S.
these are so delicious i always eat more than i should in one sitting! very tasty and easy to eat on the go! the wax it is wrapped in is fun to play with and it tastes like any other cheese. i highly recommend