Mini Babybel® Light Cheese Wheel 30 ct

Mini Babybel® Light is a delicious, creamy natural cheese that's great for everyday snacking. This individually portioned cheese creates an enjoyable snacking experience every time you peel open its signature red wax seal. 50% less fat than Mini Babybel Original. see more...

Erika B.
Langley, BC
I can honestly say that I can't eat the regular baby bells without feeling disgusting.  These ones, however, taste sooo good and they're light!! 10/10 would recommend
Samantha R.
I was not a fan of the flavour of this light cheese.... I found the flavour and texture of the cheese to be very dry and much prefer the regular cheese.
Gabriela C.
Perfect bite size snack.they also last a long time in the fridge. It’s not too strong and I don’t feel super guilty about eating cheese.
Tracy Q.
Trenton , ON
This cheese is amazing. From kids lunches to a snack they are perfect. Love the light brand. Perfect to stay on track for healthy eating
Tammy L.
New Waterford
you dont expect the amount of chese you get in such a small package. im picky about my cheese and this cheese is creamy and delicious!
Laura D.
Love this cheese and love to eat it with bananas and calories are low and great to eat when on a diet. And quick on the go snack.
Emily M.
Greenock, Inverclyde
Eat one of these per day as per my diet, loaded with protein and very small to carry around when in need of a pick me up snack.
Melissa S.
Creston, NL
Babybelle and is a big hit in our house and a great snack while waiting for supper. Great light taste and also great for recess
Mia J.
Great snack and if you're craving cheese! Which most of us do! Being light as well it's guilt free but no difference in taste.
Marytė L.
London, London
Absolutely tasty and worth all money we paying for it.
Very nice flavour and makes you get it all the time! And light flavour