BY MINI BABYBEL #99 in Cheese

Mini Babybel® Light is a delicious, creamy natural cheese that's great for everyday snacking. This individually portioned cheese creates an enjoyable snacking experience every time you peel open its signature red wax seal. 50% less fat than Mini Babybel Original. see more...

Kelsey S.
Light Mini Babybels are the perfect sized mid morning snack to keep me going until lunch. These are delicious, I eat them without crackers or anything, and low calorie while still being satisfying. They’re portable and they make the perfect grab and go snack.
Brialy R.
Belle Plaine
Great way to get your cheese fix without over indulging. Highly recommended. I believe it is a healthier cheese option then that of other processed cheeses. Tastes natural and the texture is smooth. Highly recommend to friends and will continue to buy.
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
These little things are addicting AF but they are outrageously expensive! I would give 5 stars if it weren’t for the price. Peeling the cheese out of the red wax casing is probably the most satisfying experience in the entire existence of this world.
Gina L.
Great cheese to snack on. I like to eat it alone or with a baked potato (which sounds weird but is good). I’ve been eating this for as long as I can remember. It’s not the best cheese but it’s a good and affordable cheese to just snack.
Dixie W.
Williamsburg
We are cheese, sewers in my household. This is a very quick and portion-controlled snack. I put them in our lunches and also just toss them across the living room if someone wants a little extra after dinner. Fabulous tasting cheese.
Ashlee P.
These are such great snacks. I’ll have days where I don’t have time between class and work so I have to eat on the go. This cheese snack is healthier than others and has less fat than other snacks you’d typically reach for when hungry! I just ran out and need to buy more soon.
Sierra J.
Washington DC
These are delicious snacks for us cheese lovers who have trouble controlling ourselves with a block or bag of cheese. I love that these are portioned out and come in a light version. It is a great, portable snack!
Julie K.
I like this cheese a lot. It’s a great snack to eat and I’ll usually pair it with almonds or an apple. They comes in a sack of 30 for an affordable price at Trader Joe’s. I would recommend this.
Gabby M.
Radford, VA
These are the perfect addition to any lunch or a quick snack on the go. I usually grab two for the road and their packaging makes it easy to just grab and go. They are delicious and i will definitely be a repeat customer.
Leah K.
These are perfect for little snacks and I love to enjoy these with sweet grapes! The texture and flavor are 100% there. Great value and I always add them to my cart when getting groceries!