BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Mini Babybel® Light is a delicious, creamy natural cheese that's great for everyday snacking. This individually portioned cheese creates an enjoyable snacking experience every time you peel open its signature red wax seal. 50% less fat than Mini Babybel Original.

Pasteurized Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Mackenzie K.
I like this version because it is slightly healthier and makes me feel a little bit better about having cheese as a snack. It obviously doesn’t taste as good as the regular version but it’s still a great snack!
Megan C.
Atlanta
My husband and I love these cheese wheels! They make for an awesome snack, breakfast, lunch or dinner! They are so fun to open and I love that they come LIGHT. A cheese I don’t regret!
Kelly R.
High Bridge
I got these after having a sample of the regular non light cheese. I saw the light version and thought it was a good idea to get this to avoid any extra calories. The taste was good however the texture was different and not as enjoyable as the regular wheels. I would definitely choose the regular cheese over the light simply because of the texture.
Maddie G.
Purchased at: Target
These are only 1 point each on weight watchers and they are truly such a delicious and filling snack! The flavor is really good, and I prefer the texture of these wheels to a cheese stick (I think maybe the wax around it helps to preserve the flavor and texture!)
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
For those of us that have no self-control, not even with cheese products, babybel has our back!! I NEED to buy smaller portions and these light cheeses are completely macro-friendly! They’re creamy, easy to eat, and super tasty!
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
Many baby Bells are the perfect snap whether you're on a low calory low car or high protein diet. These little babies have it feeding my tummy the last 3 years and I'm not slow down they're the perfect size to keep in your pocket popping your person and pop into your mouth. I buy them often at Costco because you give them in large quantities for cheaper prices.
Amber A.
Seattle, WA
When dieting or eating healthy, these become a staple in my fridge. They are easy to eat and already pre portioned which makes it easy to not take too much or too little for your calorie counting. The cheese tastes great too!
Diana C.
ferndale
Perfect for a quick snack. One little wheel is packed with plenty of taste and enough protein to keep you moving between meals. I always keep a bag at home and a few in the fridge at work. A staple on my grocery list
Leora L.
New Paltz
The best lunch snack! Easy, quick, healthy. Melts well into eggs or a sandwich. Wax is fun to tear off and it’s always delicious. Also great for kids. Perfect small size. Love when they sell them at Costco in bulk.
Amanda M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are perfect for an at home cheese plate with some wine. They taste great and fun to open and are definitely affordable as far as single serving cheeses are concerned. They have a smooth texture and are low cal. Love them!