BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Mini Babybel® Light is a delicious, creamy natural cheese that's great for everyday snacking. This individually portioned cheese creates an enjoyable snacking experience every time you peel open its signature red wax seal. 50% less fat than Mini Babybel Original.

Pasteurized Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Kelly R.
High Bridge
I got these after having a sample of the regular non light cheese. I saw the light version and thought it was a good idea to get this to avoid any extra calories. The taste was good however the texture was different and not as enjoyable as the regular wheels. I would definitely choose the regular cheese over the light simply because of the texture.
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
Many baby Bells are the perfect snap whether you're on a low calory low car or high protein diet. These little babies have it feeding my tummy the last 3 years and I'm not slow down they're the perfect size to keep in your pocket popping your person and pop into your mouth. I buy them often at Costco because you give them in large quantities for cheaper prices.
Amanda M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are perfect for an at home cheese plate with some wine. They taste great and fun to open and are definitely affordable as far as single serving cheeses are concerned. They have a smooth texture and are low cal. Love them!
Amber A.
Seattle, WA
When dieting or eating healthy, these become a staple in my fridge. They are easy to eat and already pre portioned which makes it easy to not take too much or too little for your calorie counting. The cheese tastes great too!
Diana C.
ferndale
Perfect for a quick snack. One little wheel is packed with plenty of taste and enough protein to keep you moving between meals. I always keep a bag at home and a few in the fridge at work. A staple on my grocery list
Tonja B.
Kilgore
This cheese hits the spot when you just need a little a bite. However, the packaging is a pain to me. Its also costly. The flavor is good. I rarely purchase it anymore due to the cost.
Megan C.
Atlanta
My husband and I love these cheese wheels! They make for an awesome snack, breakfast, lunch or dinner! They are so fun to open and I love that they come LIGHT. A cheese I don’t regret!
Danielle H.
San Antonio
One of my favorite things to snack on! IF I have these in my fridge, they’re the first thing I reach for if I want a small snack. I prefer the light because I feel less guilty about eating plain cheese
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Danielle C.
This brand is the best! It’s so flavorful and will fill you up! It’s great for those on low cal diets like myself. Can’t beat the taste or the portability!