BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Mini Babybel® Light is a delicious, creamy natural cheese that's great for everyday snacking. This individually portioned cheese creates an enjoyable snacking experience every time you peel open its signature red wax seal. 50% less fat than Mini Babybel Original.

Pasteurized Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Kelly R.
High Bridge
I got these after having a sample of the regular non light cheese. I saw the light version and thought it was a good idea to get this to avoid any extra calories. The taste was good however the texture was different and not as enjoyable as the regular wheels. I would definitely choose the regular cheese over the light simply because of the texture.
Amanda M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are perfect for an at home cheese plate with some wine. They taste great and fun to open and are definitely affordable as far as single serving cheeses are concerned. They have a smooth texture and are low cal. Love them!
Tonja B.
Kilgore
This cheese hits the spot when you just need a little a bite. However, the packaging is a pain to me. Its also costly. The flavor is good. I rarely purchase it anymore due to the cost.
Megan C.
Atlanta
My husband and I love these cheese wheels! They make for an awesome snack, breakfast, lunch or dinner! They are so fun to open and I love that they come LIGHT. A cheese I don’t regret!
Danielle H.
San Antonio
One of my favorite things to snack on! IF I have these in my fridge, they’re the first thing I reach for if I want a small snack. I prefer the light because I feel less guilty about eating plain cheese
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Danielle C.
This brand is the best! It’s so flavorful and will fill you up! It’s great for those on low cal diets like myself. Can’t beat the taste or the portability!
Kayleigh J.
Alpharetta, GA
Great healthy snack on the go or in your lunch. Easily to eat and good quality cheese. Better than the original due to it being healthier
Sarah N.
Springfield, OR
This product is wrapped well in a wax coating. Tgey are very rich. My husband and I split one, because they are so strong.
Kayla C.
Hazel Green, AL
A great snack that is light in calories. I love to pair one of these with a handful of almonds. Helps to fight off hunger.