BY MINI BABYBEL #88 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Mini Babybel® Light is a delicious, creamy natural cheese that's great for everyday snacking. This individually portioned cheese creates an enjoyable snacking experience every time you peel open its signature red wax seal. 50% less fat than Mini Babybel Original.

Kelsey S.
Light Mini Babybels are the perfect sized mid morning snack to keep me going until lunch. These are delicious, I eat them without crackers or anything, and low calorie while still being satisfying. They’re portable and they make the perfect grab and go snack.
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
These little things are addicting AF but they are outrageously expensive! I would give 5 stars if it weren’t for the price. Peeling the cheese out of the red wax casing is probably the most satisfying experience in the entire existence of this world.
Gina L.
Great cheese to snack on. I like to eat it alone or with a baked potato (which sounds weird but is good). I’ve been eating this for as long as I can remember. It’s not the best cheese but it’s a good and affordable cheese to just snack.
Ashlee P.
These are such great snacks. I’ll have days where I don’t have time between class and work so I have to eat on the go. This cheese snack is healthier than others and has less fat than other snacks you’d typically reach for when hungry! I just ran out and need to buy more soon.
Sierra J.
Washington DC
These are delicious snacks for us cheese lovers who have trouble controlling ourselves with a block or bag of cheese. I love that these are portioned out and come in a light version. It is a great, portable snack!
Julie K.
I like this cheese a lot. It’s a great snack to eat and I’ll usually pair it with almonds or an apple. They comes in a sack of 30 for an affordable price at Trader Joe’s. I would recommend this.
Gabby M.
Radford, VA
These are the perfect addition to any lunch or a quick snack on the go. I usually grab two for the road and their packaging makes it easy to just grab and go. They are delicious and i will definitely be a repeat customer.
Megan C.
Atlanta
My husband and I love these cheese wheels! They make for an awesome snack, breakfast, lunch or dinner! They are so fun to open and I love that they come LIGHT. A cheese I don’t regret!
Morgan W.
Royal Oak
Great product! The wax wrappers are fun and easy to use. The taste is not compromised by this product being a light calorie product. The quantity versus the price could improve though. I will continue to purchase these  Mini Babybel® Light Semisoft Cheese wheels! They are perfect for on the go hunger!
Liz M.
If I could put 6/5 stars I would. Over the past 5 years I don’t think these have ever not been in my fridge! They are the perfect snack and taste great for being a light cheese!