Mini Babybel® Gouda Semisoft Cheese uploaded by Liz R.Mini Babybel® Gouda Semisoft Cheese uploaded by Anna T.

BY MINI BABYBEL #9 in Cheese

• I so have to try this one what's the difference between this one ...1 Answers
Mayu V.
Mayu V.
Berkeley, CA
These are my addiction. I love the taste, the size, and how cutely packaged they are. If you haven't tried these, just know that the red cover is not for eating!! I have seen a lot of people very confused about eating it or not because it is weirdly soft and makes you think it is the cheese already but it's not. You have to pull a string and open it apart. Anyways the gouda is one of my favorite babybel cheeses along with the white cheddar and original as wel!!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Shaw A F B, SC
I love all the Babybel flavors, but the guoda is my favorite!! It's hard to find but sometimes I stumble across it at the grocery store, and I always buy it when I do! They can be a little expensive, but they're a really healthy snack and they taste so much better than string cheese! And because of their little red wax casing, they can just be tossed in my purse and carried with me!
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Benton Harbor, MI
Once you buy the Mini Gouda, you will never go back to original. It is delicious. I eat them literally every day. They fit perfectly into my #keto lifestyle and I buy them every shopping trip. It's a healthy snack that refuels me and feels like an indulgence, and the texture is far and away better than the original flavor. It's much more substantial, like real cheese.
FARAH A.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Natural source of calcium. 100% natural cheese. The only cheese in a net! Product of France. Babybel is the famous round cheese, coated in red wax, loved by millions. This fun little book - shaped just like a Mini Babybel - takes this classic lunch-box staple and transforms it in inventive ways, giving it a starring role in 25 original, flavor-packed recipes.
Susan B.
Susan B.
Lubbock, TX
This is my favorite snack with apples or other fruit. The cheese is perfect. I wish that there were more per package, as it seems pricey to get 6 cheeses for $4, but obviously that's not a big enough problem for me to stop buying them. I have found that Target has a larger bag (12, I think) for roughly the same price as the 6 pack at the grocery store!
Amy P.
Amy P.
These cheeses are great and who doesn't love having a cheese in wax! They make you feel fancy! They do not hold up nicely if they are not continuously in the fridge or used with an ice pack, but they taste great straight from the fridge! I have tried all of their cheeses and would recommend them all, especially for lunches at school or work.
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Clarendon Hls, IL
The Mini Babybel Gouda Cheese are my favorites next to the Original. They're creamy but not too creamy and have the slightly more sharp taste than the original. The taste is sweet and sharp at the same time. I would venture to say it has a nutty flavor. Perfect for a snack or anytime you want to eat something that's relatively healthy.
Chelsi D.
Chelsi D.
The Gouda is mine and my husbands favorite. We eat it on its own, with crackers, or I tear it up and put it in scrambled eggs. I love the healthy option and portion control size of these. I never go to a grocery store and leave without them. I recommend them to my family and friends and will be purchasing them for a long time to come.
Carissa A.
Carissa A.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I LOVE this snack! This makes a great addition to my lunch or as a pick-me-up throughout the day. The packagaing is fun and the flavor is great. I like all the Babybel cheeses, but I would have to say that the Gouda is my favorite flavor. It is not the cheapest portable cheese product, but I think it's worth the little extra!
sherry t.
sherry t.
Mansfield, OH
I LOVE this snack! This makes a great addition to my lunch or as a pick-me-up throughout the day. The package is fun and the flavor is great. I like all the Babybel cheeses, but I would have to say that the Gouda is my favorite flavor. It is not the cheapest portable cheese product, but I think it's worth the little extra!
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
I so have to try this one what's the difference between this one and the red one?