Mini Babybel® Gouda Semisoft Cheese uploaded by Anna T.Mini Babybel® Gouda Semisoft Cheese uploaded by Liz R.

BY MINI BABYBEL #65 in Cheese

• I so have to try this one what's the difference between this one ...1 Answers
Jasmin M.
Lakeland, FL
Love this cheese. It makes a great snack for before or after the gym...and is a great source of protein. The calories are pretty low so you don’t need to be that concerned. I would definitely recommend trying this cheese!
Cherea S.
Fort Pierce, FL
Babybel cheeses never disappoint. Always creamy. Always delicious. I love Gouda so when I saw this flavor I was shook! I got them at Publix. I love the portion control that you get with these. Try them out!
Hannah B.
Mobile, AL
I love Gouda cheese. So having a little snack size is great. It’s a stronger cheese which is something love. It’s a good bit of cheese for what you pay for it. I would most definitely buy this again.
Sarah C.
Love the convenience of Babybel cheese, and the gouda is one of my favorites! I buy Babybel cheeses on a regular basis, and I like to throw these into my purse/backpack for an on-the-go snack. My only complaint is that the cheeses are wrapped in both wax and plastic, which I find somewhat wasteful. Would love these cheeses even more if the unnecessary plastic was eliminated.
CHELSEA B.
I love babybel. Babybel Gouda may just me the best thing ever invented. I love Gouda cheese and this is fair priced and has such amazing flavor. Gouda cheese is hard to describe flavor- just try it! You won’t regret it! Easy to take anywhere because they are individually wrapped. I can’t just eat one!
Jewell A.
Baltimore
I love baby bells because they are a really good option for lunch and on-the-go. They're really good size. Gouda is my favorite type of cheese and I love it how they have this flavor of cheese for an easy on-the-go snack. I definitely recommend this to anybody who likes Gouda cheese
Virginia S.
Hammond
These are my favorite cheeses.Love them for on the go or just lunch time snack.They are great for kids lunches or healthy afternoon snack.They are individually wrapped so they stay fresher longer than regular cheeses .I highly recommend anyone who hasn't tryed these cheeses to.
Jo J.
Dover, DE
The greatest portable snack to take to work. I have tried almost every flavor, and have yet to be disappointed. Flavorful and light, creamy and delicious, I could go on and on. They are a staple in our refrigerator. If you haven't tried these, you are missing out.
Nicola H.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
Another great snacking cheese back in England they use to do the goats cheese one but for some reason have stopped doing it not sure if it was even available in the USA.  This is a great way to introduce toddlers to cheese and a good on the go pack lunch item.
Alexia S.
I eat a lot of cheese! Cheese is one of my favorite snacks, but it's hard to come across good cheese for a good price. These mini babybels are the perfect snack or lunch companion. I can take them anywhere and not feel guilt-ridden when I need more than one!
Maranda C.
I so have to try this one what's the difference between this one and the red one?