Mini Babybel® Gouda Semisoft Cheese uploaded by Lupe B.Mini Babybel® Gouda Semisoft Cheese uploaded by Anna T.Mini Babybel® Gouda Semisoft Cheese uploaded by Liz R.

BY MINI BABYBEL #45 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Mini Babybel® Semisoft Cheeses Gouda.100% Natural cheese. Net Wt 7.5 oz (213 g).

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• I so have to try this one what's the difference between t...2 Answers
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
One of my favorite snacks! Mini Babybel Gouda is so rich and creamy, i love it! I would say it’s a bit like a great cream cheese, but better! I’ve tried the red and the green, but i would say this one is my #1 followed by the red one. I would really recommend these little bites of heaven. I always purchase them at my local grocery store and sometimes at Target. Definitely a must have for any cheese lover.
Gabby L.
LA
I love these little mini baby bel cheeses. Most especially the Gouda kind, I have tried the red wax and blue versions I think they are the original and lighter versions but Gouda is it for me. Perfect for snacking on at work and on the go.
Makayla D.
Riverton
Gouda is One of my all-time favorite cheeses so I am so pleased that they have these in Gouda form tastes amazing Awesome for crackers And lunches can be found at Walmart or Smith. Definitely going to need to keep those stalked
Robin W.
N Royalton, OH
Seriously delicious and guilt free. I love packing these for an easy, low calorie, afternoon snack at work! They can be purchased in the dairy section of your local grocery near the cream cheese. I am a huge fan!
Hannah B.
Mobile, AL
I love Gouda cheese. So having a little snack size is great. It’s a stronger cheese which is something love. It’s a good bit of cheese for what you pay for it. I would most definitely buy this again.
Arielle M.
I have been obsessed for baybel for a while but I have to say this is my favorite cheese that they make. I can only find it at target though. It has great flavor and texture. I have bought this several times because it’s so rich and tasty!
Bri W.
Elkridge, MD
These are great to pop in your mouth when you’re on the go. It’s delicious and gives me some energy when I’m in my 3pm lull at work. Plus they taste amazing paired with grapes and some crackers!
Sarah C.
Love the convenience of Babybel cheese, and the gouda is one of my favorites! I buy Babybel cheeses on a regular basis, and I like to throw these into my purse/backpack for an on-the-go snack. My only complaint is that the cheeses are wrapped in both wax and plastic, which I find somewhat wasteful. Would love these cheeses even more if the unnecessary plastic was eliminated.
CHELSEA B.
I love babybel. Babybel Gouda may just me the best thing ever invented. I love Gouda cheese and this is fair priced and has such amazing flavor. Gouda cheese is hard to describe flavor- just try it! You won’t regret it! Easy to take anywhere because they are individually wrapped. I can’t just eat one!
Erin M.
I'm a Gouda fan so I was not exactly thrilled when I didn't love the taste of this popular cheese brand. I must say, I have enjoyed other flavors of Babybel but not this particular one. If you really like the brand, I would recommend to give it a try but when looking for a snack I would go for the regular Babybel cheese.
Maranda C.
I so have to try this one what's the difference between this one and the red one?