Mini Babybel® Gouda Semisoft Cheese uploaded by Liz R.Mini Babybel® Gouda Semisoft Cheese uploaded by Anna T.

BY MINI BABYBEL #51 in Cheese

• I so have to try this one what's the difference between this one ...1 Answers
Virginia S.
Hammond
These are my favorite cheeses.Love them for on the go or just lunch time snack.They are great for kids lunches or healthy afternoon snack.They are individually wrapped so they stay fresher longer than regular cheeses .I highly recommend anyone who hasn't tryed these cheeses to.
Sarah C.
Love the convenience of Babybel cheese, and the gouda is one of my favorites! I buy Babybel cheeses on a regular basis, and I like to throw these into my purse/backpack for an on-the-go snack. My only complaint is that the cheeses are wrapped in both wax and plastic, which I find somewhat wasteful. Would love these cheeses even more if the unnecessary plastic was eliminated.
Jewell A.
Baltimore
I love baby bells because they are a really good option for lunch and on-the-go. They're really good size. Gouda is my favorite type of cheese and I love it how they have this flavor of cheese for an easy on-the-go snack. I definitely recommend this to anybody who likes Gouda cheese
Nicola H.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
Another great snacking cheese back in England they use to do the goats cheese one but for some reason have stopped doing it not sure if it was even available in the USA.  This is a great way to introduce toddlers to cheese and a good on the go pack lunch item.
Jo J.
Dover, DE
The greatest portable snack to take to work. I have tried almost every flavor, and have yet to be disappointed. Flavorful and light, creamy and delicious, I could go on and on. They are a staple in our refrigerator. If you haven't tried these, you are missing out.
Alexia S.
I eat a lot of cheese! Cheese is one of my favorite snacks, but it's hard to come across good cheese for a good price. These mini babybels are the perfect snack or lunch companion. I can take them anywhere and not feel guilt-ridden when I need more than one!
Kyla H.
Clanton , AL
Gouda is one of my favorite cheeses. I love that they added the Gouda to our local stores.. This and the swiss have been my main purchases. These are great as an afternoon snack. They are reasonably priced and easily accessible where I am. They keep me coming back.
Adrielle H.
Middletown, OH
Soooooo yummy. I love the taste and how soft they are. I always buy it at my local Kroger. It’s a super easy way to snack. It’s a little pricey but it’s totally worth it. It doesn’t compare to other products. I definitely buy it every time I shop. I love it
Taylor U.
These little wheels are a great treat! I buy them a lot when I’m dieting because they’re delicious and have good protein for only a few calories. My kids love getting baby bells in their lunch boxes. My oldest says they’re like unwrapping a yummy present!
CK H.
West Chester, OH
I'm always a fan of sticking one or two of these in my lunch daily, but they go very quickly when you live with another cheese-lover. Pricey, but absolutely delicious! I love packing them in a lunch with fruit and it makes everything wonderful!
Maranda C.
I so have to try this one what's the difference between this one and the red one?