Mini Babybel® Gouda Semisoft Cheese uploaded by Liz R.Mini Babybel® Gouda Semisoft Cheese uploaded by Lupe B.Mini Babybel® Gouda Semisoft Cheese uploaded by Anna T.

BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Mini Babybel® Semisoft Cheeses Gouda.100% Natural cheese. Net Wt 7.5 oz (213 g).

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• I so have to try this one what's the difference between t...3 Answers
Mini Babybel® Gouda Semisoft Cheese

Start your review of Mini Babybel® Gouda Semisoft Cheese!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Broken Arrow
These are the ones I will nibble on if I want one of these because I love Gouda cheese! I’d like to see a harder cheese version of these because I am not really a fan of the texture. It’s too soft for my liking.
St Louis Park, MN
Yummy gouda cheese in indicidually wrapped packages. The quality is what you would expect from Babybel: soft, creamy and consistent. Its the perfect thing to throw in my purse or diaper bag for a quick snack! And, it actually tastes better at room temperature.
Riverside , CA
This is one of my favorite cheeses right now. The Gouda flavor is fantastic and the portions are perfect. This cheese is great paired with apple for a quick and easy snack. I just wish our store didn’t sell out of these packs so fast because this is one of my favorite snacks.
My favorite of the assortment that baybel has to offer. Their good for a small snack. Improvements would be maybe babybel can have sliced cheeses as well or string cheese but at the same time the round wheel is what it’s known for.
Halfmoon
One of our favorites to serve at get togethers or just for snacking. It's always a party pleaser, I always run out quickly! Even the kids love it! Great to serve with a variety of crackers.
Bluffton, sc
These are an absolute snack staple. I love that I can have portion ready cheese around for on the go and when I need a post-workout pick me up. I like a lot of the flavors but the Gouda is definitely my fave. It can be a little harder to find is my only complaint.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Target
I love the original flavor, so I really wanted to love these too, but I just didn’t. Still enjoy removing the wax to reveal the little wheel of cheese within, but something about the flavor of this Gouda variety just wasn’t as good as the original for me. They weren’t bad, just probably would t purchase them again as I’ll continue to go back for the original variety!
Lexington
The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel® Gouda - 6 CT is life! I already lived for Gouda to the point that I had to buy extra if I wanted it to last as long as the lunch meat with all my slice stealing. Now I just swipe a cute little ball. Is it cost effective? Eh. I am sure that it is less expensive in the deli BUT much harder to toss a couple slices in your bag. Personally, I think a healthy lifestyle is worth a little extra money.
Uniontown, OH
I am following the ketogenic diet and cheese is a huge part of my daily fat intake. Finding creative ways to use it gets old and sometimes you just need a good ole meat and cheese platter, gouda is my favorite of the babybel wheels, it has a subtle taste and goes great with anything because its not overpowering. Definitely try!
Pretty good - I feel like Babybel cheese's all taste similar, maybe it's the red wax they're sealed in? A little too rich in flavor compared to a normal Gouda or other sliced cheeses. Still, convenient for a lunch box or quick snack and fairly cheap. I may not buy again.

Mini Babybel® Gouda Semisoft Cheese

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email