BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Mini Babybel® Gouda is a delicious, creamy natural cheese with a nutty flavor that's great for the whole family. Not just for sophisticated palates, kids enjoy it too.

pasteurized cultured milk, salt, microbial enzymes.

Ashok M.
Buffalo, NY
I buy these because they are very convenient to eat at work or if I'm too busy to sit down for lunch.  However, they don't really taste like Gouda cheese.  Honestly, all of the baby bel mini cheeses taste very similar and lack the full flavor that would be excepted of Gouda or mozzarella or cheddar.in summary, buy for convenience not because you want to eat Gouda cheese
Liv C.
Statesboro, GA
These are SO GOOD. Babybel is kind of pricy for the amount you get, but this gouda is really good. I used these in my grits a few times in the morning and it melted much better than expected. I was surprised, because cheeses like this don't usually melt well. And even on its own it tasted really good.
Chelsea P.
Phoenix, NY
These are by far the most tastiest cheese treats I have ever had. I love Gouda and I love Babybel brand so this is amazing for me. The cheese is the freshest cheese I have had. The only problem for me is that it is very pricey. I cannot afford it often, it is usually a special treat.
Josh H.
Bakersfield, CA
These never last in my house, i try to buy enough to last a month, if i am lucky they last a week. This cheese is very tasty, taste great in sandwiches, great with hot cheetos or the occasional pickle. Does this come in a larger size, cause i would so buy this wheel in a larger size.
Giselle S.
Charlotte, NC
Gouda is my favorite type of cheese and babybel always has great quality cheeses so I knew this wouldn’t disappoint. These mini wheels are the perfect quick snack or to pack with your lunch for work or school. Easy to unwrap, great quality, great taste and an affordable price
Rachel N.
Rogers, MN
Not the best Gouda I have ever had, but it's still a super tasty snack! If you are looking for an artisan Gouda or something fancy, this isn't it. But love them and will continue to buy them. The packaging makes them easy to put into a lunch box or carry around for a snack.
Alejandro H.
Artesia
I love this when my brothers have a day when I have to make lunch, makes. a great addition to the lunch box. The value is a little too pricy in my opinion but it does taste better than the other products. I would add a picture but I finished them all because they are so good.
Gabriella N.
As a college student, it's hard to find things to eat on the go. Thankfully, Babybel cheese wheels have come to the rescue! I keep these in my fridge to eat when I'm in my room or as a quick pick-me-up before class. And most importantly, I feel GOOD about what I'm eating.
Kala C.
Rochester Hills
It’s as Gouda as it gets. (Get it?). I love babybel because of its container and it’s easiness to pack in any lunch box. I to which the price was a bit better. But beggars can be chooser. If I was rich I’d buy this stuff all of the time. Truest a good quality cheese in my opinion.
L B.
Gouda is one of my favorite cheeses. I have the hardest time finding these.  I've been buying these cheeses years. I've tried multiple flavors but Gouda is by far the best. It's a little pricey but it's affordable and worth every penny. I buy these whenever I see them