BeautyEyeMascaraMarc Jacobs
Mini At Lash’d Lengthening and Curling Mascara Blacquer 42

Mini At Lash’d Lengthening and Curling Mascara Blacquer 42

What it is: A long-wear, lengthening, and curling mascara for a highly defined, full-extension lash look. Highlighted Ingredients: - Biotin Peptide: Conditions and enriches lashes. - Provitamin B5: Enhances lash’s appearance. - Vegan Plant Waxes: Builds lash volume with a lightweight feel. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan and cruelty-free.What Else You Need to Know: At Lash’d delivers length and curl plus ultra-defined volume. The vegan, flake- and smudge-resistant formula is lightweight and buildable without making lashes look crunchy or clumpy. The wavy-bristled wand was designed to evenly coat every lash for flawless application.

I fell into the trap and purchased this mascara when it was on sale at Sephora at the end of the year. I loved it as my go to mascara, but since I'm assuming Marc Jacobs beauty is n't returning or when, I was wondering if anyone else who loved this mascara had any recommendations on other mascaras that they think are similar?
Anyone know of a waterproof option [product:marc-jacobs-at-lashd-mascara] ?
Is this mascara clumpy?
Start your review of Mini At Lash’d Lengthening and Curling Mascara Blacquer 42!
Jen P.
Fort Mill, SC
Mini At Lash’d Lengthening and Curling Mascara Blacquer 42 uploaded by Jen P.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I did a bunch of research on the best mascaras and after much deliberation I landed on [product:mini-at-lash’d-lengthening-and-curling-mascara-blacquer-42] (the full size version but I couldn’t find that product to tag). The brush is nice and thick. The mascara covers my lashes. My one main issue that is big enough to make me wish I could return this - it isn’t waterproof, which is ok, but the mascara transfers really easily. I have an oily face but not unmanageable. Even if my face gets slightly moist for any reason, blinking leaves maracas under my eye. The benefits of the product don’t outweigh having to keep checking my face for mascara remnants.
Grace B.
Emily, MN
Mini At Lash’d Lengthening and Curling Mascara Blacquer 42 uploaded by Grace B.
Mini At Lash’d Lengthening and Curling Mascara Blacquer 42 uploaded by Grace B.
This is a great everyday mascara! I LOVE the way it wears, it stays on all day without looking like a raccoon under my eyes OR leaving little black chunks around my eyes. The brush is a little clumpier than I usually like, but after you wipe some product off it’s perfect!! 🤩 so sad to hear they’re discontinuing it 😭
Alyshia  M.
Scranton, PA
Mini At Lash’d Lengthening and Curling Mascara Blacquer 42 uploaded by Alyshia  M.
One of my current go to mascaras! The packaging is sleek and nicely weighted. I absolutely love the formula and wand. It coats the lashes nicely and it's one of the few mascaras I can layer without it clumping up my lashes. My lashes look more voluminous and longer with even just one coat! It doesn't flake off during the day and I haven't had any issues with smearing or transferring. It's also pretty easy to take off which is great since I'm not a fan of having to scrub the make up off of my eyes. Def would recommend!
Sarah B.
Honolulu, HI
Mini At Lash’d Lengthening and Curling Mascara Blacquer 42 uploaded by Sarah B.
Oooohhhh la la! I feel so fancy lol. It’s a nice mascara that doesn’t clump up or dry out super quick, something I find really annoying when I purchase a more expensive mascara. It washes off easily but doesn’t run. I will definitely consider buying again. #atlash’d #lashesfordays #marcjacobs #beauty #lashes [product:marc-jacobs-at-lash’d-mascara]
OLGA Y.
Mini At Lash’d Lengthening and Curling Mascara Blacquer 42 uploaded by OLGA Y.
The package of the product is sleek and stylish. If you are looking for a mascara which will help you receive natural type of lashes, MARC JACOBS AT LASH'D Mascara can work for you. This mascara has a CLASSIC Type of Wand. It's very easy to work with the product. This type of brush reaches the outer corners of lashes. MARC JACOBS AT LASH'D Mascara gives me beautiful non-clumpy lashes with some volume! It's a long-wearing mascara which lasts me all day. The retail price for this mascara is $27, but now on the official website, you can find it on a discount for $13.50. I like my experience with the product, but I prefer a different type of wand which gives me a Lash Extension Effect! 💫
Marissa H.
E Greenbush, NY
Mini At Lash’d Lengthening and Curling Mascara Blacquer 42 uploaded by Marissa H.
Amazing everyday mascara! One coat on in the photo, but this is easily buildable for a more dramatic look and it is clump free. I strongly recommend this to anyone with sensitive eyes. I struggle with red eye from mascara, but this one does not irritate me. There is no dryness or flakiness with this mascara and lasts all day. Definitely try this as the packaging is absolutely gorgeous and it is an excellent newer mascara on the market!
Amber R.
Marietta , GA
Mini At Lash’d Lengthening and Curling Mascara Blacquer 42 uploaded by Amber R.
This mascara is amazing! I never wear false lashes, so I’m always looking for a good quality mascara that emphasizes my natural lashes. The formula is great - not flakey or drying, doesn’t clump. I love the way my lashes look with this mascara on. Highly recommend!
Christy  B.
Robbins, NC
Mini At Lash’d Lengthening and Curling Mascara Blacquer 42 uploaded by Christy  B.
I fell in love with it right away! I live more natural feathered lashes and this mascara brought its game! It lifts, volumizes without clumping or my lashes sticking together. And it stayed on for the long hall! I am so happy with it and it is now my favorite mascara!
Stephanie  M.
Greer, SC
Mini At Lash’d Lengthening and Curling Mascara Blacquer 42 uploaded by Stephanie  M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This mascara really wowed me. I love the cone shaped, natural bristled brush. It’s perfect for reaching all your lashes without getting clumpy. It claims to be long wearing and I can defintely say that is true! No smudging or flaking either 🙌🏻. It’s also enriched with lash conditioners and manages to curl your lashes without making them feel stiff. I’m loving this one!
Kristina  P.
Honea Path, SC
Mini At Lash’d Lengthening and Curling Mascara Blacquer 42 uploaded by Kristina  P.
Mini At Lash’d Lengthening and Curling Mascara Blacquer 42 Lifting & Volumizing Mascara Blacquer 42. OMG gals, this right here is truly impressive. 2 coats had my lashes thick, long & curled. This is my new go to. Not only is it AMAZING, but it also doesn't flake like so many of my other favorite mascaras. I'm an eyelash girl. I absolutely love the flirty look of millions of curled flared lashes & this has the stay power that I've been searching for. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! Marc Jacobs
Ask a question to the Influenster community...