Skin CareFacial SkincareHourglass
Mini Ambient Lighting Blush Diffused Heat

Mini Ambient Lighting Blush Diffused Heat

What it is: A groundbreaking hybrid that combines the customized lighting effects of Ambient Lighting Powder with a spectrum of breathtakingly modern hues for seamless, soft-focus, and multidimensional color. What it does: Discover a new way to blush. Hourglass has fused Ambient Lighting Powder, the cutting-edge collection of finishing powders, with an array of vivid cheek colors, creating a hybrid product that is unique, contemporary, and revolutionary. Unlike traditional blush, which tends to be flat, Ambient Lighting Blush uses Photoluminescent Technology to exhibit depth and dimension. The airy, lightweight powders contain optically transparent particles that amplify the colors to a multidimensional level, effectively reinventing the way you view blush. Each handmade blush is formulated using an advanced miscelare technique to create the perfect balance of pigment and powder, and no two look alike. ("Miscelare" means “to mix” in Italian.) The six shades—ranging from soft coral to cool pink—offer a wardrobe of captivating accent lights for cheeks. They deliver a radiant, natural finish and offer buildable color to imbue the entire complexion with an otherworldly glow. What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens What else you need to know: Designed to be paired with Ambient Lighting Powder, the twin formulas share the same technology that enhances the appearance of the skin. Using them together creates a multidimensional luminescence that is not achieved by using a different product. This product is free of fragrance, nano-particle, talc, and gluten. It was not tested on animals.Hourglass products are 100 percent cruelty-free.

Iss this blush good[product:hourglass-ambient-lighting-blush] ?
Is this product good for sensitive skin?
Are these worth it , or can they be duped ?
Start your review of Mini Ambient Lighting Blush Diffused Heat!
Jennifer N.
Springvale South, ME
Mini Ambient Lighting Blush Diffused Heat uploaded by Jennifer N.
I have the euphoric fusion lighting blush. Although it looks dark for a blush it applies on much lighter! I absolutely love the packaging on all hourglass products it is so slick and feels luxurious
sofia F.
HOBART, TAS
Mini Ambient Lighting Blush Diffused Heat uploaded by sofia F.
These blushes are just ohhh so good ☺️. I love the longevity and that they're so delicate & perfectly visible at the same time. No matter if you have a heavy or light hand, they always look good on your skin, don't exaggerate imperfections and blend out like a dream. I will be repurchasing 💯.
Uvini S.
Mount Sheridan , QLD
Mini Ambient Lighting Blush Diffused Heat uploaded by Uvini S.
I truly love hourglass blushes. It gives the most ethreal glow with a subtle color. Of course you can build it as much as you can. I find the texture is very powdery and easy to blend. I really wish they'd expand their shade range in future. For the price I like the amount I get which takes a while for me to finish
Leah S.
This is so subtle and lovely blush! Easy to apply/blend and have a slight shimmery finish
Jennifer J.
So pigmented with a luminous glow intertwined. It's my favorite blush and use it along with the powders! My favorite look!
Sophia P.
Los Angeles, CA
Not a huge fan, definitely disappointed with the color selection of this. I have olive skin (NC44-45) and it doesn't show up very nice on darker skin. It almost gave me an ashy cast rather than illuminating my skin. I did try various shades and had no luck sadly. This will definitely work better for those who are fair to medium skin!
D D.
One of the bestt blushes ever. It does come with a high price tag but the colors are soo pretty on the cheeks. Just like the hourglass products, it is very blendable and gives a sheen on the cheeks. it is not a matte blush in any means.
Jennifer S.
Atlanta, GA
If you have to run to work and don't have time for your daily routine, this is an easy way to give your face a nice glow and it disguises pores or blemishes! I will run out without mascara but never without a dusting of this stuff. I would recommend to anyone!
jasmine H.
ningi
so beautiful, it is such a gorgeous product with a beautiful finnish on the skin. i have no improvements for this product it is also a good price for what you get. i would recommend this product to friends and family
Courtney B.
Melbourne
I LOVED this product! Gave my cheekbones the rose colour they needed while also making my skin GLOW. Overall this product is amazing and i would definitely recommend it to others, I would 100% use it again :)

198 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Safira J.
Salt Lake City, UT
il y a un mois
Safira J. il y a 18 jours
Thank you! Mine fell and broke and I need a new one!!! Def get this one
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
il y a 6 mois
jaimie L. il y a 6 mois
i personally hour hourglass blushes! i agree that its pricey so try the mini version first!! even then itd be hard to hit pan. it gives your skin such a nice glow without making it look shimmery or glittery. very flushed and natural look.