BY AIRHEADS

Mini Cherry Air Heads. A cherry-flavor sweet chewy candy. This listing is for a bulk 5 pound bag of mini cherry airheads. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sammantha R.
Roswell, GA
My favorite flavor airhead I can eat them all day. It’s better than most candies. Every time I see them I try to buy them. I always get a great value on my airheads. I always recommend this product.
Ann Marie C.
Anderson
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy love it so much. Great candy. Great price. Addicting. So sweet. Can't not have it. Kids love it. So do I.
Lisa J.
These are absolutely delicious. They're so flavorful and make your mouth water. You can't go wrong with them.
Brittni O.
farmersville
I honestly love air heads so much and these are my favorite flavor. It’s really sweet and good.