BY AIRHEADS

Mini Cherry Air Heads. A cherry-flavor sweet chewy candy. This listing is for a bulk 5 pound bag of mini cherry airheads. see more...

Sammantha R.
Roswell, GA
My favorite flavor airhead I can eat them all day. It’s better than most candies. Every time I see them I try to buy them. I always get a great value on my airheads. I always recommend this product.
Ashley P.
The cherry air heads is my favorite of all I love it. Although I did cut candy out of my diet every cheat I will grab a candy this will be on my cheat list forever
Katherine M.
Wilmington, NC
These are great and taste so good, until you’ve had more than 5 and you get that feeling in your throat when you’ve had too much sugar😂Overall these are awesome, though.
Christina V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I did not know that they sell the cherry flavor by itself. Now that I do know I’m going to stocking up since this is my only favorite flavor ❤️
allieson_joan B.
Lewiston, NY
When your craving something sweet mini air heads are the perfect candy. They are fruity, juicy, flavorful and the perfect size!
Yesenia Q.
United States
My favorite flavor of airheads of all time. Its a delicous candy and the taste is delicous not a weird artificial taste.
Ashlee B.
3616 n constance dr prescott valley az
The absolute best candy i could think of from my child hood omg i could eat hundreds of these without a doubt in my mind
Ann Marie C.
Anderson
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy love it so much. Great candy. Great price. Addicting. So sweet. Can't not have it. Kids love it. So do I.
Lisa J.
These are absolutely delicious. They're so flavorful and make your mouth water. You can't go wrong with them.
Brittni O.
farmersville
I honestly love air heads so much and these are my favorite flavor. It’s really sweet and good.