BY AIRHEADS

Mini Cherry Air Heads. A cherry-flavor sweet chewy candy. This listing is for a bulk 1 pound bag of mini cherry airheads. see more...

Misela T.
These would have to be my 3 rd favorite air head candy color and flavor (1st blue berry 2nd watermelon) I feel this flavor is always a bit more sweet than the other two favorite flavors as those have a more tangy flavor.
Haley R.
Owensboro , KY
Every time I go on a road trip, I always have to go into the gas station and get a few red Air Heads. They’re usually about $.25 each and always hit the spot. I grab a handful of these and a drink and I’m ready to hit the road!
Alexis A.
Chicago
I especially love cherry flavored candy so the cherry flavored Airheads were great! They taste great and eat them somewhat commonly. They are affordable individually and in packs.
nikki 🎀.
Toledo
My favorite candy to take to the movies and snack on. The cherry is so delicious it is my favorite flavor and always so chewy
Heather J.
Cincinnati
The cherry flavor is one of my favorites. I really do love so many of the flavors though that it can be hard to choose!
Better B.
Blast from the past! Any airhead flavor is amazing but cherry is my favorite! Such a great classic flavor.