Mini Airheads Blue Raspberry flavor 1 pound bulk Air Heads

by Airheads

Mini Blue Raspberry Air Heads. A blue raspberry-flavor sweet chewy candy. This listing is for a bulk 1 pound bag of mini blue raspberry airheads.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mini Airheads Blue Raspberry flavor 1 pound bulk Air Heads!
How would you rate this product?
a year agoJamaica, NY
These are the best sour candy! Very tasty and chewable. The flavor is definitely present and also smells great.
8 months agoToronto , ON
Love the flavour. Reminds me of my childhood! Very very chewy and hard on the teeth but delicious
a year agoPeterborough...☀️florida El
Blue Rasberry Air Heads are the bombbb.commm, can be purchased at any Walmart or convince store.
6 months agoEast St Paul, MB
Soooooooooooooo good! I love this flavour! It’s the perfect combination of sweet and sour!
a year ago
I absolutely love the blue ones!! I don’t get them often but when I do they’re amazing.