BY AIRHEADS

Mini Assorted Air Heads. Flavors include Blue Raspberry, Watermelon, and Cherry. This listing is for a bulk 5 pound bag of mini assorted airheads. see more...

Samantha P.
I can't help but love these things. They make me feel like a child all over again. I normally am opposed to strong artificial flavors, but i can make an exception for these.
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
I love air heads other than some others these are definitely my go to candy. I love them because they always have the great mouth watering taste. The price is great for this candy. The only thing I wish differently was to bring out more flavors. Other than that their is no way to make them any better. I will definitely recommend and repurchase them.
Yazmin C.
Sweetwater, FL
These is my childhood favorite candy, I’d like to eat it daily if I could 😂 so if you haven’t tasting yet I can tell you that it’s like a soft chewy sweet and sour candy and they have differents flavors like green apple, cherry, blueberry and the mistery flavor one that I love. GLuck!
Alina belle H.
Trinity, AL
My favorite chewy candy!! Loved these as a kid and still do as a 40 year old. My guilty pleasure. I'm so glad they keep making new fun flavors and kinds. Watermelon has always been my favorite!
Jennifer D.
This is a candy favorite for my husband he can eat these up like there's no tomorrow! Love them too my favorite flavor is a blue raspberry and the Mystery flavor.
Rachel D.
I have always loved airhead. They can be sugar overload if you eat too many but the texture has always fascinated me. I like that they're getting into more flavor varieties lately too.
Sarapaul P.
Minnesota
I really love airheads and all of their flavors and what makes it better is the mini sized ones are so nice to eat it's much less sticker and you can just eat it in one go.
Joycelyn P.
Stockton, CA
I love airhead . They last for like EVER. I really got one to last me an entire class period. It's great how they're small and can fit in your pocket
Aymee G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love buying these because I can give my kids a smaller amount when they get to enjoy candy so it makes me feel a bit better and the taste is great!
karlee d.
Oxnard, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'd rather have the assorted big size ones but these little minis are too cute...awesome flavors...something I always got at ice cream truck!