Minetan Mink Self Tan Foam - Sunless Tanning Mousse For A Cool Mid-tone Skin

Minetan Mink Self Tan Foam - Sunless Tanning Mousse For A Cool Mid-tone Skin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Minetan Mink Self Tan Foam - Sunless Tanning Mousse For A Cool Mid-tone Skin!
How would you rate this product?
Christine  P.
Northfield, OH
Love this product!! Does not leave you orange & makes your skin look like you just got back from a beach vacation. I get tons of compliments when I'm out in public. I also love how it's build able so you can choose how dark you want your skin. It also works great on ur face & doesnt leave you sticky & isn't smelly at all. It doesn't stain your bedding but it will rub off on your clothes but only before you wash off in the shower with no soap. I choose to leave mine on the longest & wait to wash off with water the next day,but if it does get on clothing it washes out with no issues! Minetan Self Tan Water Mousse Natural Glow 1 Hour Express 6.7oz / 200ml -
Melissa  D.
Blacklick, OH
As a fair-skinned redhead, this color is perfect on me. Not yellow, not orange. A nice tan shade. I’ve tried to go darker, but it just doesn’t work with my skin tone. This is my perfect color. Easy to apply. No streaks. Fades nicely. Will definitely continue to buy.

Looking for your answer?