MineTan 3 in 1 Gradual zelfbruiner

by Mine Tan

3 IN 1 LOTION: GRADUAL TAN, TAN EXTENDER & AFTER SUN CARE A Daily Moisturiser with a Touch of Tan A daily moisturizer with a touch of tan, MineTan 3 in 1 Gradual Tan builds or extends a luxurious golden tan. Perfect for all skin types and tones, it contains naturally derived tanning agents, multi-vitamins and Aloe Vera to produce superior, subtle colour. Use daily to reach the golden bliss you desire or to keep any tan fresh and glowing. Use as an after sun care product, to moisturize dry skin. Gentle enough for the most sensitive skin and to be used on the face. 3 in 1 Gradual Tan is suitable for all skin types to build or extend a tan.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MineTan 3 in 1 Gradual zelfbruiner!
Hernando, MS
I’m very white....almost translucent. This stuff kept my skin soft, and beautifully dark all summer without an orange tint, a harsh smell, or stains on my sheets and clothing. It’s way easy to use and dries fast!
Centralia, IL
Not worth it. Have been using it for a week everyday and haven't seen a difference at all. Definitely will not be buying. I received this product from BoxyCharm. The smell is your typical tan lotion smell kinda like when you use a stringer bed tanning lotion and the smell that happens about 20 mins after getting out of the bed lolhad really high hopes for this product and was very disappointed.
Niles, IL
I love mine tan products. I’ve used this to extend my tan after using the foam self tanner & works well. It’s not sticky or smelly!

Looking for your answer?