BY MINERS MIX

Angie S.
Selden, NY
Amazing taste, I use on all poultry and turkey, Great price purchased at wholefoods. Stays fresh for continued use and will purchase again in the near future. Delicious taste compared to other products it beats some of the best. Very satisfied.
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
This mix specie is good and delicious.
I just tried it over the weekend at my cousins house and it was great. They always cook with many species and i think I'm also getting into species I've added this into my food counter.
Corinne L.
Richmond , VA
I love this seasoning! . This is one of the few spice mixes i have tried that tastes great on anything; it has a good amount of spice and flavor
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
I love this seasoning. It goes great on everything. I've even put it in pot roast before and it was a huge hit!
Brittany W.
Columbia, MO
Not as good as some others I've had but it works. The taste is like any other poultry rub really.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love old school small town products you can't get just anywhere, This is a great find!
Ashlie S.
Kansas City, MO
I love trying different spices to go on meat. It may be something I need to try out.
Melinda H.
Does it also substitute for salt?
Diana C.