2 colors available

BY MINERAL WEAR™

Talc-Free Mineral Wear Mineral Face Powder For extra sensitive or breakout-prone skin! Minimalist formula helps reduce irritation breakout With SPF 16, recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective UV sunscreen The Talk on Talc! While most powders contain talc as their main ingredient, this minimalist talc-free formula was specially developed for the most sensitive and or breakout-prone skin. For extra sensitive skin, less is more, less ingredients that is. This gentle formula allows skin to breathe and can help to minimize the risk of irritation and breakout. Mineral Wear for a Natural Wear! Minerals such as Mica and Silica help achieve a smooth, second skin feel and finish. Mineral Wear maintains a natural appearance by gently absorbing oil without drying and helping to minimize the appearance of fine lines. A Daily Dose of Vitamins and Mi see more...

Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Review for: Translucent Light
This is a nice powder I used it when I ran out of my mac makeup and well I liked it, it gives you a natural look.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Translucent Light
I wear this everyday and I love it. It has perfect coverage doesn't break me out, and the price is right. Thank you PF.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Review for: Translucent Light
This is a more natural product without much junk in it. I enjoy this product and works well with my fair skin.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
Review for: Translucent Light
This product is the perfect finish to any makeup routine. it is light and airy and doesn't clog my pores. it is very comparable to other, pricier products, so why pay more?
Jeanine d.
Jeanine d.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: Mineral Wear Mineral Loose Powder Duo SPF 16 Translucent Light 7026 0.35 oz; 10 g
Tried this a few years ago, i had to touch up for like every 4-6 hours, depends on the weather. i didn't got greasy
Heidi G.
Heidi G.
Edmonds, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first foundation I ever used back when I was about 16! I love mineral powder and this powder did the trick!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Snellville, GA
This brand is perfect for those with acne prone skin. I use this powder, as well as their tinted moisturizer, and have actually seen an improvement in my face! Less acne, and way less oily.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
This mineral powder is really good. Goes on real easy and lasts all day! I would highly recommend this non greasy mineral powder, also hides scars. Great poduct.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Physicians formula has been my go to skin care make up for years! I am still currently using the face powder, I have acne prone skin and i find its gentle on my skin and leaves me with a flawless look. LOVE.
Dianna L.
Dianna L.
Edmonton, Alberta
Really enjoyed this product. It goes on nicely and I don't have any complaints about it, except for one, the powder part. I like it and I don't. I like how it goes on, however I don't like how by the time I finish putting on my make up, there's a layer of powder all over my table.
Priska J.
Priska J.
is it worth the price?
Tacoma, WA
How long have you been wearing PF cosmetics?