MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderPhysicians Formula
Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder SPF 16

Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder SPF 16

by Physicians Formula

Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder SPF 16

is it good for oily skin?
Does anyone know or another drugstore powder that is talc free? I have tried physicians formula but it’s so messy and I don’t love how to looks.
How would you recommend it to be used ?
Start your review of Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder SPF 16!
Victoria S.
Birmingham, AL
Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder SPF 16 uploaded by Victoria S.
I love love love this stuff! I used to use the other powder, but this one stays on longer. It goes on smooth, hides pores, and adds just enough tint to hide my red skin! I’d recommend for those who want to wear makeup but not foundation.
Gloria R.
Orlando, FL
Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder SPF 16 uploaded by Gloria R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It's a very good product, provides good coverage, is anti-allergic, has sun protection and is ideal for sensitive skin, it was very good for me with its use. I definitely recommend it and would buy it again. Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder SPF 16
Marissa D.
Snellville, GA
This brand is perfect for those with acne prone skin. I use this powder, as well as their tinted moisturizer, and have actually seen an improvement in my face! Less acne, and way less oily.
Morgan H.
Peterborough, NH
Love this powder. It offers medium to full coverage without looking cakey. I use a flat powder brush and stipple it on and it gives a very natural look. I use a light foundation underneath to help it stay on better.
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
I like this face powder on a day where I don’t have a lot of time. It’s easy to apply and covers well. I don’t have to touch up much at all. The brush to apply is good and leaves a nice finish. Blush and bronzer apply well over it.
Shannon A.
Woodstock, GA
I love the way this powder gives me the feel and coverage of a loose power without the mess. Goes on AMAZING and stays for a long time. Perfect for setting or to wear alone.
Chantel C.
Ellenton, FL
I have really oily skin so my eyeliner always Runs off but this one is great and I actually have eyeliner that stays where it's supposed too
Lindsay H.
Asheville, NC
Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder SPF 16 uploaded by Lindsay H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this because I'm a preschool teacher and I don't have time to fully reapply my sunscreen before we go out on the playground. I realize that's not considered a flu reapplication but that's the best I can do. The product sets the makeup I have on underneath very nicely. By the time I put this on my makeup is just starting to fade. I really like the light color coverage this gives. I don't think there's anything I would do to improve this product.
Taylor C.
Pueblo West, CO
Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder SPF 16 uploaded by Taylor C.
This is by far my favorite face powder, I’ve been using it since high school and I’m so committed to it I get nervous trying to switch it up. It powders up easily, so it’s not overly pressed to the point you have to work to get it onto the brush. I also like the face that it has SPF, and it goes on smoothly and not chalky. It blends well and for the price I have no complaints.
Susan S.
Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder SPF 16 is kade with all the best ingredients the added SPF. takes it to another level. I wanted to like the product well enough for 5 stars. My only negative was the dried settling areas I ended up with after sweating, left white marks. Maybe I’m apply it to thick.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...