Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Matte Finishing Veil Translucent .58 oz uploaded by Brittney L.

BY MINERAL WEAR™

New!  Physicians Formula® Talc-Free Mineral Wear® Matte Finishing Veil For extra-sensitive or breakout-prone skin Minimalist formula helps reduce irritation and breakout Ultra-light powder for a natural matte finish!  Powder automatically flows through brush  Dermatologist Approved Non-comedogenic Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Oil Free Mirror on cap for easy touch-ups on the go The Talk on Talc!  While most powders contain talc as their main ingredient, this minimalist talc-free formula was specially developed for the most sensitive and/or breakout-prone skin.  For extra sensitive skin, less is more, less ingredients that is.  This gentle formula allows skin to breathe and can help to minimize the risk of irritation and breakout. Mineral Wear for a Natural Wear!  As the ultimate finishing touch to your makeup, or even morn

• What other products does this go along well with?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the perfect finish to your makeup and it makes your makeup stay Its nice having a makeup that doesn't clog your pores and makes your skin look flawless." in 2 reviews
  • "It makes my skin look flawless and gives a nice matte finish, I love how its a great price for what you get :) " in 1 review
  • "I love how the powder has a built in brush and applies just the right amount of powder to my face...never chalky or cakey." in 1 review
  • "After a few tries I noticed that it would change the color of my foundation to a lighter shade and also seemed to make my face look I had too much powder on." in 1 review
  • "This stuff works great with bb/cc creams." in 1 review
Roxana N.
Fontana, CA
I don't even e=know what this is lol
....i don't know what to say if ive never tried it
Alicia P.
I have super sensitive skin & love all Physicians Formula products. This is perfect to apply after you are done with your makeup to set it for the day/night. Covers well and lasts. Can't bear the end result for the price.
Brittney L.
I prefer the #Physician'sFormula Mineral Wear Translucent Matte Finishing Veil after I'm completely done applying. It helps complete my overall look.
Johana  G.
Great quality, gives the finishing touch to your make up looking fabulous , I love it !
Alicia P.
Ellwood City, PA
Jazzminn G.
Laredo, TX
I would love to try this out it looks amazing on the photo it looks like give it will do a great job
Heather A.
Vincent, IA
Good stuff! Helps lock your makeup in place and gives you a nice matte finish. Not a bad price as well!
Katie A.
Galion , OH
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
I found this on clearance at CVS for 75% off and decided to try it. After a few tries I noticed that it would change the color of my foundation to a lighter shade and also seemed to make my face look I had too much powder on. I also had to remove the brush and dip it into the product instead of it coming through the opening.
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is always in my purse when I am on the go. I love how the powder has a built in brush and applies just the right amount of powder to my face...never chalky or cakey.
Mackenzie L.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
What other products does this go along well with?