Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Matte Finishing Veil Translucent .58 oz uploaded by Brittney L.

BY MINERAL WEAR™

New!  Physicians Formula® Talc-Free Mineral Wear® Matte Finishing Veil For extra-sensitive or breakout-prone skin Minimalist formula helps reduce irritation and breakout Ultra-light powder for a natural matte finish!  Powder automatically flows through brush  Dermatologist Approved Non-comedogenic Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Oil Free Mirror on cap for easy touch-ups on the go The Talk on Talc!  While most powders contain talc as their main ingredient, this minimalist talc-free formula was specially developed for the most sensitive and/or breakout-prone skin.  For extra sensitive skin, less is more, less ingredients that is.  This gentle formula allows skin to breathe and can help to minimize the risk of irritation and breakout. Mineral Wear for a Natural Wear!  As the ultimate finishing touch to your makeup, or even morn

• What other products does this go along well with?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the perfect finish to your makeup and it makes your makeup stay Its nice having a makeup that doesn't clog your pores and makes your skin look flawless." in 2 reviews
  • "I love how the powder has a built in brush and applies just the right amount of powder to my face...never chalky or cakey." in 1 review
  • "It makes my skin look flawless and gives a nice matte finish, I love how its a great price for what you get :) " in 1 review
  • "This stuff works great with bb/cc creams." in 1 review
  • "After a few tries I noticed that it would change the color of my foundation to a lighter shade and also seemed to make my face look I had too much powder on." in 1 review
Nikki W.
Sioux Falls, SD
Love this stuff to finish my makeup off gives it a nice setting finish that helps it last a lot longer don't know if I like the brush as well I like to use my own brush with it!
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
This powder is always in my purse when I am on the go. I love how the powder has a built in brush and applies just the right amount of powder to my face...never chalky or cakey.
Amanda C.
Fairly decent product for the price, have tried others that absorb better. Would buy again if in sale or with a coupon but I wouldn't seek it out or call it my holy grail.
Lydia S.
Smithville, MO
I got this product at Walgreens. I saw it and decided to try it. At first the product was good, I did notice it change my foundation to a bit of a lighter shade. The brush is also a bit difficult, over all the product was a good buy!
Alicia P.
Ellwood City, PA
I have super sensitive skin & love all Physicians Formula products. This is perfect to apply after you are done with your makeup to set it for the day/night. Covers well and lasts. Can't bear the end result for the price.
Katie A.
Galion , OH
Brittney L.
I prefer the #Physician'sFormula Mineral Wear Translucent Matte Finishing Veil after I'm completely done applying. It helps complete my overall look.
Tiffany M.
Lubbock, TX
Goes on smooth doesn't highlight my dry skin areas like other powders do. Talc free is a plus as well especially now that it has such a bad rep.
Litzye G.
Spring Valley, CA
I looooooveeeee thissss Sooo much!!!!!!!!!! I used this only once, and it was for my sweet sixteen party and my make up lasted the whole night
Aloe V.
Lakeville, MN
I love this product! It makes my skin look flawless and gives a nice matte finish, I love how its a great price for what you get :)
Mackenzie L.
Columbus, OH
What other products does this go along well with?