BY MINERAL WEAR™

Bronze Booster Advanced Self-Tanning Technology Instant & Lasting Bronze Glow! Hypoallergenic Fragrance free Dermatological approved Mistake-Proof Formula Stain-free Streak-free Orange-free Odor-free A Bronzer with Benefits! Self-tanning formula provides an instant and lasting glow that blends and builds easily to your desired level of tan. Sunkissed color develops after just one use and deepens with each application. Lightweight fluid formula with bronzing micropearls delivers a flawless, glowing and uniform finish. Advanced Self-Tanning Technology :  Formulated with DHA+ Infusion™, a custom combination of the most advanced self-tanning ingredients, vitamins and moisturizers for Triple-Action Bronze Boosting. DHA Rapid & Erythrulose - derived from sugar, this quick acting self-tanning duo enhances and gradually deepens your natural tan glow see more...

Ami D.
I'm a major fan of Physicians Formula and I really like the no chemical, paraben, synthetics of this product however it's just okay. Like try once and not again. There's no coverage from this powder.
Autumnn M.
Van Buren, AR
As a huge fan of most Physician's Formula products, I was disappointed in this one. Very light coverage, in a bad way--you can see the powder on your face (no blending or skin tone benefit). Skip this mineral veil and opt for the other talc-free options.
Melody H.
Mesa, AZ
I actually don't have a problem with this product. I applied it as a last step over my normal foundation and was able to see a difference, in a good way. The only issue I had with it was the brush starts shedding from the time of first use.
Kellie P.
Temple, GA
Luckily I picked this blush up for $1. The hairs on the brush immediately started to fall out. It has a weird smell and it just cannot place a decent amount of color to my face. You can't even see the blush on your face really.
Jessica P.
W Lafayette, IN
I felt like this item was basically pointless. I couldn't really see any difference in my skin after I applied it. I know it was coming out but you couldn't even see it on my face.
Fatima M.
I love this product because you can use it for multiple things. I use it for my face and body. Especially during the summer time when I want to achieve that beautiful summer glow. This product is perfect for that!
Jillian H.
I've used this product and it's alright nothing special I wouldn't repurchase it. I also didn't like the packaging at all. I didn't like the brush!
Allison R.
Cape Breton, NS
Its hard to apply and can be messy. I like when I want more of a "cake face" but otherwise the poor thing sits neglected in my make up drawer.