BY MINERAL WEAR™

Minimalist formula helps reduce irritation & breakout. For extra sensitive or breakout-prone skin! Includes built-in mirror and brush Talc-Free Hypoallergenic, fragrance, dermatologist approved Noncomedogenic, oil-free The Talk on Talc! Gentle talc-free, minimalist formula allows skin to breath. Can help to minimize the risk of irritation and breakout. Eliminates the look of a chalky dry finish. Mineral Wear for a Natural Wear! Minerals such as Mica and Silica help achieve a smooth, "second skin" feel and finish. Delivers a natural finish by gently absorbing oil without drying and helping to minimize the appearance of fine lines. A Daily Dose of Vitamins and Mineral! Derivatives of Vitamin A & E, natural anti-oxidants which help to protect and condition the skin. ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "It doesn't break me out, lasts a decent amount during the day, you can build it up to get great coverage, I like the packaging and all in all its a great powder foundation." in 1 review
Laura C.
Vancouver, WA
I have used this stuff ever since I first started wearing makeup, and for some reason I always go back to it. It doesn't break me out, lasts a decent amount during the day, you can build it up to get great coverage, I like the packaging and all in all its a great powder foundation. It's the best mineral powder foundation I have ever tried, and I have tried quite a few. It is on the higher end spectrum of drugstore brands, but believe me the product itself is worth the money.
Gabriela A.
This product has the WORST packaging! I am not rough on my makeup, but this thing is weak. They used the cheapest plastic ever. I still use the product, but all thats left of this packaging is the pan it came in! With that said, the powder is a decent powder.....nothing amazing.
Jennifer D.
San Diego, CA
I used to use this product all of the time because Physician's Formula was my main drugstore beauty buy. However, I stopped using it several months ago and since then, I've noticed I have less break outs so I don't think I'll be buying it again.
Sydney M.
Raleigh, NC
I use this as my bronzer, and it's definitely the best I've used! It doesn't feel too heavy, but can sometime look cakey. Overall I love it though!
Timera O.
This powder is very heavy and easily cakes. It’s good for sensitive skin, but unfortunatly it does not sit on the skin nicely.
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
I really like this bronzer. I usually buy it during the warmer months. It gives you a nice shine along with your tan.
Jean T.
I've bought several products of physician's formula face products and I feel that they are meant for fair skin people and don't really give that much coverage