BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClinique

Mineral Sunscreen Fluid For Face SPF 50 - Sensitive Skin Formula 1oz

How does this work for people with sensitive skin? Regular sunscreen for faces causes a burning sensation when I wear it.
Start your review of Mineral Sunscreen Fluid For Face SPF 50 - Sensitive Skin Formula 1oz!
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
Mineral Sunscreen Fluid For Face SPF 50 - Sensitive Skin Formula 1oz uploaded by Katie M.
This review is for Mineral Sunscreen by clean brand Living Koa I wrote Influenster and asked what to do if a brand is not on here because it’s not updated quickly enough so I just try to find something similar so people can find this review. This is a 12 perfect ‘invisible’ there is a tinted version as well. On my base i have Sunday Riley Pink Drink Firming Resurfacing Essence 17 Oz/ 50 Ml Paulas Choice Resist 10% Niacinamide Booster and a Biologique Recherche moisturizer. This formula is 45 plus. All zinc. It’s very viscous and applies with moisture. It did pill on me so I guess It won’t work with these base products. Right away it still had a cast to it im waiting about 15 min to take a photo and see if it sinks in any more. It’s not as great as I had hoped! Woooh boy am I being honest with that hideous photo! But there is still an whiteness to my skin tone but it’s not as bad as other things out there! Gonna try foundation over it under it I have [product:sunday-riley-pink-drink-firming-resurfacing-essence-17-oz/-50-ml] [product:paulas-choice-resist-10%-niacinamide-booster] and biologique recherche sérum
Jennifer T.
Lubbock, TX
Great mineral sunscreen I try and not use to many chemicals the price is great for how much I get would not be without it
Maria J.
Raleigh , NC
Este bloqueador solar para mi rostro con factor de protección solar 50 es excelente yo sufro de manchas en la piel y éste me ayuda mucho
Jade S.
San Francisco, CA
Great sunscreen for sensitive skin. It’s mineral based and fragrance free. It has a fluid texture but leaves a white cast. I like to mix this sunscreen with a moisturizer in an effort to blend away the white cast.
Vilia J.
Lisle, IL
Mineral Sunscreen Fluid For Face SPF 50 - Sensitive Skin Formula 1oz uploaded by Vilia J.
I love this sunscreen. It works really well and didn’t break me out. Not super oily either which is good!
neysa S.
Los Angeles, CA
I wear this sunscreen every single day. It’s not the cheapest, but it’s a mineral sunscreen (no bad chemicals for the environment) and most important for me, doesn’t smell like sunscreen. It’s fully fragrance free and goes great under makeup.
Amy S.
Sylmar, CA
Mineral Sunscreen Fluid For Face SPF 50 - Sensitive Skin Formula 1oz uploaded by Amy S.
My favorite sunscreen!!!! If you have acne prone skin and you’re looking for a lightweight non-greasy formula, then this is for you. It’s gentle on the skin, contain Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide. It works really well under makeup.
Molly W.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
My mom told me about this product and I’m glad she did. This formula is great. It meet My expectations and was worth the price.
Shelby J.
Proctorville, OH
Purchased at: bluemercury
Little heavy on the face but it does work ! Smells ok and isn’t sticky after drying so it’s a win for me
Madison B.
Georgetown, KY
This is so thin and lightweight it’s almost unreal. Isn’t too pricey as it delivers awesome results. Sinks right in and isn’t cakey or pore clogging. Love this stuff for a higher end option