BeautyLipLip MakeupBellapierre
Mineral Lipstick by Va!Va! Voom 35g

Mineral Lipstick by BellaPierre Va!Va! Voom 3.5g

by Bellapierre

Bellapierre Mineral Lipsticks have been formulated with natural waxes and mineral pigments, iron oxides and antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E. The smooth, silky and 100% natural formula delivers long-lasting, nourishing colour. The mineral...

Is this lipstick pigmentic?
Start your review of Mineral Lipstick by BellaPierre Va!Va! Voom 3.5g!
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Mineral Lipstick by BellaPierre Va!Va! Voom 3.5g uploaded by Kennessa M.
Color is Incognito. I absolutely recommend this brand of lipstick. The formula is so smooth and definitely long lasting. I have found less known brands to be amazing and this brand is not different. Great price point. Give it a try!
Katelyn C.
Headland
I got the shade INCOGNITO and y’all... THE PERFECT NUDE 🤩 10-10 my favorite lipstick
Candy A.
Brownsburg, IN
Review for: Mineral Lipstick by BellaPierre Va!Va! Voom 3.5g
I love the color in this lipstick and it does tend to last a bit, but I’m not a fan of the texture of it and I tend to avoid traditional lipsticks on the whole due to transfer of color. That being said, I think those that like lipstick will like it’s pigmented color and how easy it is on the lips.
Trinity F.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Mineral Lipstick by BellaPierre Va!Va! Voom 3.5g
As far as bullet lipstick goes, this is a good one. It's moisturizing and glides on effortlessly. I, however, am not a fan of bullet lipsticks because I do not like having to reapply. I prefer something that doesn't transfer. I drink a lot of coffee and this doesn't hold up.
Vidhi S.
Niles, IL
Mineral Lipstick by BellaPierre Va!Va! Voom 3.5g uploaded by Vidhi S.
Review for: Mineral Lipstick by BellaPierre Va!Va! Voom 3.5g
I used the shade ruby. I would not recommend this lipstick to anyone. I got it in my Ipsy bag. It does not stay on all day. It moves a lot too. The shade is bright and a nice red but the formula is the problem.
Chloe's W.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Mineral Lipstick by BellaPierre Va!Va! Voom 3.5g
I think this is a beautiful color. This lipstick has a nice texture as well. It is pretty long lasting and you can build up or build down the coverage. I think this lipstick did meet my expectations for what I like and I would recommend it to other people.
Maddie B.
Bullhead City
Review for: Mineral Lipstick by BellaPierre Va!Va! Voom 3.5g
I don’t usually wear lipstick but when I do, I always wear this one! This lipstick makes my lips look naturally bigger and it’s very long lasting. I’d purchase this lipstick again and recommend it to others.
Molly G.
Leesburg, VA
I received this lipstick in my IPSY bag in April 2020 and was not disappointed. I did not receive this exact color, but I have Mineral Lipstick in the shade Incognito and it is a perfect light pinky nude that will match any outfit. I love this lipstick because though it’s matte, it doesn’t dry out my lips or look like a full on matte liquid lipstick. I would definitely recommend this product. The packaging is so elegant and luxury.
Amber K.
Silver Spring, MD
I love this lipstick. I got it from Ipsy and it has such great color and lasts all day.
Katie B.
Review for: Mineral Lipstick by BellaPierre Couture 3.5g
This lipstick applies really nicely and it's pretty comfortable to wear. There is a little bit of transfer, even after it dries and settles. I've tried "setting" it with a translucent setting powder like I've seen some beauty gurus do, but I just made a total mess of it all. I just tend to reapply and needed when I wear this one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...