Mineral Hygienics Mineral Foundation uploaded by Vanessa F.

BY MINERAL HYGIENICS

Features A healthy mineral foundation makes a world of difference in enhancing your skin's own radiance. This powder foundation is made with pure. Crushed minerals and soothing extracts of chamomile and ginseng. Made from natural ingredients to ensure the skin is kept clean & healthy. Minimizing breakouts and blemishes. The purest and longest lasting mineral makeup cosmetic foundation in the world. Offered exclusively by Mineral Hygienic. Color - Dark Tan Makeup. Item Weight - 0.3 lbs. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kaitlyn S.
Acworth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product I just don't like how much makeup cost. I need some more if this foundation. It works so great and feels so light on my skin. I usually don't like fountain because it makes my face feel dirty and oily but I can't even tell I'm wearing any with this foundation because it feel so smooth and light.
Elizabeth W.
Kent, WA
Review for: Light
Great quality powder foundation (and powder) system. Unfortunately, it didn't match my skin tone (I have a hard time finding foundation that does) and made my wrinkles stand out (because I have dry skin) but otherwise, the powder was nice and fine for easy blending, a little bit goes a long way, and the company has great customer service.
Rachael B.
Morganton, GA
Review for: Fairest
OK so this is a good product a little pricey but the biggest thing I can say for this product is that it is very light. I thought I had fair skin till I got this product and I would recommend this product for someone who has porcelain skin so be careful with it for the price you don't want to buy it and it not work
Brianna G.
Review for: Medium Golden
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Mineral powders are my favorite since I have combination skin. I usually wear a light layer of cream foundation and dust it off with this powder foundation and it leaves a natural look without being cakey.
seithy m.
Hartford, CT
Review for: Dark Golden Tan
I usually use liguid foundation this is my first powder foundation and i can say i love it, it leaves my face looking amazing even after i rinse it off. very light and a perfect match.
Kristin C.
Mount Eden, KY
Review for: Light
This foundation is awesome! It made a lot of the blemishes on my face disappear, and It feels very light and airy, like I had nothing on!
Riane S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Review for: Fairest
I used this a while back and it seemed to make my skin feel heavy. It's also dried it out a bit. I already have dry skin and it didn't help.
Cason D.
Review for: Light
This foundation really worked well with my skin and covered up blemishes very well for me! I love pure minerals products
Sloane A.
Pilot Grove, MO
Great product, really makes skins look great! Wish there was a better container to make it less messy!
Karla B.
Mt Prospect, IL
Review for: Light
This foundation is great i loved it it covered a lot of my unwanted blemishes
Amelia M.
Terre Haute, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this help my itchy, dry skin?
Anjela F.
Does this make your skin feel dry?
Jenae D.
Yadkinville, NC
Has anyone with acne-prone skin tried this foundation? How does it compare with Bare Minerals?
Nicole D.
Does it go on easy ? last all day? is it cakey ?
Durga A.
Herndon, VA
Is the zinc oxide in this a non nano particles? Most make up and new sunscreens are harmful as they can really get into the blood stream.