BY MINERAL HYGIENICS

Features This smooth blendable pencil has a triangular shape that provides excellent grip for even accurate application and definition. This is your perfect brow pencil for soft subtle long-wearing definition in an instant. It glides on easily and leaves a natural powder-like finish. Where you go your brow pencil should follow. The spoolie tip makes blending a breeze. Comes in three shades to complement every brow color. A creamy velvety smooth long lasting pencil for your brows. A super-slim waterproof brow pencil glides on smoothly and lasts all day thanks to Amazonian clay which helps balance skin for perfect application and wear. Color - Natural Taupe. Item Weight - 0.3 lbs. see more...

• Does this last long enough I have used product an... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this set and stay or does it smudge? I've used several brow ...6 Answers
  • How long doed it last?! I need to try it..i have hard time doing...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I never go anywhere without my brows done so this is a must it makes it so easy to get perfect insta worthy brows everytime" in 4 reviews
Caroline B.
College Station, TX
I have pretty light and thin eyebrows so this is the perfect pencil for me! I use it before I go out just to give more definition and so far it has worked great! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a way to sharpen their brows.
Karen M.
Yuma, AZ
I use this eyebrow pencil for my everyday look ! I usually use a pomade but this works betters it helps to give a sharp finish !
Danielle D.
Kingsville, TX
cid S.
Midway Park, NC
This makes your brows easy to do and I also love how it doesnt smudge easily. I always need my brows done
Maria D.
Easley, SC
This makes brows look easy i love this. I always have extra as backup incase i forget it or lose it
Tyroneisha A.
Hollandale , MS
It took me a minute to find out how to draw eyebrows until this! This helped me alot. I love it.
Erika C.
Taft, TX
Some what affordable it is a dupe for most brands but it's easy to find at the stores
Breana B.
Pasadena, TX
Love! Does an amazing job you won't regret buying this ! Won't come off easily
Danielle B.
Rochester, NY
I love this product! This pencil glides so nicely through my brows, and is such a reasonable price. I love how it has a brush at the end of it to help further master the brows. It is easy to apply and I have recommended this product to all of my friends. :)
Mixi R.
Guatemala, City
Is incredible the good pigmentation, the tone, the quality ... I love it, it is a fabulous product, it leaves my eyebrows very natural, I love it.
Amber H.
Does this set and stay or does it smudge? I've used several brow products now and they all seem to fade even when setting with powder.
Kary F.
How long doed it last?! I need to try it..i have hard time doing with powder...
Jennifer R.
Bronx , NY
Does this last long enough I have used product and it seems never to last long enough and it fades fast