BY MINERAL HYGIENICS

Features This long-wearing clear gel sets and defines brows without fuss. The soothing chamomile formula also conditions hair and offers a lustrous natural look. A clear gel for all hair colors that sets defines and holds brows in place all day. Brow Gel is the essential final touch to creating perfect brows. Add definition and sculpt beautiful arches with the easy-to-use brush. Which tames and grooms brows while lightweight gel delivers natural-looking all-day hold. Clear gel for lashes and eye brows. Item Weight - 0.3 lbs. see more...

• Does anyone know the pigmentation on this eyeshadow color?1 Answers
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
This stuff is super amazing. I use this everyday on my brows and so far it's the best brow product I've ever came across . This gel gently shapes,defines,and holds brows in place with out leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. I highly recommend this product .
sonia b.
Orlando, FL
Great brow gel that offers an incredible lustrous natural look. Holds my brows in place all day. Definitely recommend this beauty product because it enhances beauty and perfect looking brows.
Hailey P.
Review for: Brow Gel more...
Hey I hope you had a good day and honey I hope you have had an awesome amazing day I hope you had have a good day and today I love hope doing having a great good day and I hope you you had a great good night hey sleep good night and honey i was the a good day you’re
Karla B.
Arlington Hts, IL
This is such a pretty color I'm a fan of neutral colors i would buy it ill put it on the list of things I want to buy.
Sara V.
Milwaukee, WI
I really like this product. It lasts long and is easy to spread so it doesn't end up clumpy after a while
Stephanie C.
1,111 reviews
Love love love love this color it's super duper super gorgeous.... Can't wait to go and check it out...
Jennifer n.
Cutler Bay, FL
The best eyeshadow color ever. It's beautiful with a lasting finish. Definitely recommend this product
kendra e.
Perfect for even the most sensitive eyes. Multi purpose and can be used wet or dry as a shadow.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this color!! It has been my go to color for ever! i DON'T LIKE LOOSE POWDERS THOUGH
Holly|0.3k🙃👍 D.
Review for: Brow Gel more...
Works well and is affordable the brush allows precision and overall is a good product and would recommend to those fellow thick brow ppl if you have sparse brows this isn’t for you by would recommend
Silvia L.
Does anyone know the pigmentation on this eyeshadow color?

Amazon