BY MINERAL HYGIENICS

Features Create a beautiful flushed look with this all-natural enhancing blush. This innovative pressed powder creates a silky smooth texture that blends like a dream for everyday wear. Infused with Vitamin E and Grape to nourish the skin and provide anti-aging benefits for a more revitalized look. Our blushers are long lasting and highly pigmented available in a variety of finishes. Each shade glides on smoothly and enables you to create an array of stunning looks. We offer a wide range of shades to complement any skin tone no matter the occasion. A sheer shimmering mineral blush. Brownish mauve in color touched with gold. Color - Bliss. Item Weight - 0.3 lbs. see more...

Emily L.
I am absolutely in love with this color. The finish is the right amount of shimmer for my skin and I've gotten many compliments on it.
Aubrey M.
Anderson, SC
I love ghis blush , its one of my all te favorites . Its veey true to its color and leaves a very shimmery look to your cheek bones
Yvonne G.
Hayward, CA
It's okay it doesn't last long but it looks really pretty on my skin and it's one of the blushes that doesn't irritate my skin.
Abigail B.
Science Hill, KY
I am in love with this product. Great buy and I would recommend to many people! It is a great product and I use it daily.
Afra F.
Kitchener , ON
It's alright it doesn't really last long.
But it looks amazing on my skin
And it doesn't irritate my skin at all
I would recommend if ur like just using for a little while
But yah I would buy again